Do you think that Microsoft and Nintendo could in the future work together [edit-some ppl take a joke waaay to seriously]

With RARE still developing and publishing games for Nintendos DS what are the possibilities of an even more cohesive Union between M$ and the big N?

Sure this MIGHT only be becuase Microsoft has no interest in the handheld market but could it lead to something more? If for instance the Revolution loses to much ground after a late release etc?

Dont get me wrong this isnt another DEATH OF thread Im just curious as to what other gamers here at the DP boards think could happen or even will happen (hypothetically of course) between these two companies?

I think that there is a great possibility of some sort of partnership/alliance between Nintendo and Microsoft if Sonys dominance continues into the next generation with PS3.

A few examples of the possibilities:

Since Nintendo is finally diving into the online market with the Revolution what if Microsoft lends it support in some way or another for the online aspects of the REV?

Another: DS to Xbox360 connectivity? Hey why not? I mean RARE is making games for the DS and could easily program a game to work with the 360 for something as simple as downloadable extras etc.

After 2 complete generations dominated by Sony I just have this feeling that SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE somewhere in the industry in this upcoming generation something has to change with the current 3 console manufacturers and I believe that something WILL something SIGNIFICANT something MAJOR the question is what?