well, I am in need of money, so out goes some stuff. I AM NOT LOOKING TO MAKE A KILLING OR ANYTHING, SO PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE OFFERS!!! One thing, or an offer on both.

Up for sale here is a neo geo hyper 64 warriors rage game cart with box and matching serials. You also get the move stickers, manual, poster, and large marquee.

Condition:

The cart is super clean without a mark on the label.

The box has some small dents, but seriously nothing bad at all. I just want to make sure it's not thought of as MINT. Maybe near mint though.

The manual is super clean as well.

The move stickers have a fold in them, from well, being folded in the box when it was shipped to me.

Poster, NO RIPS, but some folds, again, from being folded in the box. That's how it came.

The large marquee does have a crack in it. About 2 inches in the black area of the picture. It was thrown in as extra when I purchased it, but besides the crack, it's pretty clean itself. If you look down from his chin in the picture, about 2 inches, you can see a little white line. That's the crack.

================================================== ======

I also have the other hyper 64 sam sho game for sale too, but it's loose and not quite as pretty as the other one. This also comes with a Large marquee, which has some creases but NO cracks.

I also have a Buriki One kit BOX ONLY serial # 0080 with a super clean label but the box has dents on the top and side...obviosly not looking for much for this one, but there's no use having it sit here. Can just be a toss in...

================================================== ======