Thread: Just beat Rollergames (NES)

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just beat Rollergames (NES)

Sorry Im just excited since beating a NES game (or any for that matter) is truly a once an a year+ experience for me. Today I decided to pop in Rollergames made by Komani into my NES, I only played it once or twice before today and didnt think much of the game, until today when I have spent the last 5 or so hours playing straight through the game an I defeated the boss about 5 minutes ago, it took me so long, but when I changed my character to the girl, I whipped the f'n boss's ass. (sry lol it was just so frustrating)

Anyway my thoughts have changed on this game, damm its so fun, a cross between Double Dragon with a cool 80's rollerskates theme

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I played through this game not long ago acctualy. Some frustrating jumps in the game, but nothing too hard. Last boss is hard in the begining, but when you found a pattern its pretty easy. Good game

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Psygnosis8
    PSN
    Psygnosis8
    Steam
    Psygnosis8

You know, I tested that game for Nintendo. I was part of a pre-marketing focus group or something. You played it for a half-an-hour and then you rate it. I thought it was really fun at the time, but I never got a chance to play it again. Glad to hear you enjoyed it because if the kids in my group didn't like it, it may not have been released (like SimCity for the NES.)

Banana (Level 7) pragmatic insanester's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i need to get this game eventually. i picked up some pinball title up instead, having gotten the titles confused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good game. Some of the levels can be frustrating but in teh end, it's all about memorizing patterns and the terrain. The last level can be annoying though, especially the conveyour belt area surrounded by spikes...

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My aunt is the boss of the 1st level. The lady with the rose. It is a pretty hard game too. I had to use save states to finish.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Just beat Rollergames (NES)

Quote Originally Posted by Ernster
    Sorry Im just excited since beating a NES game (or any for that matter) is truly a once an a year+ experience for me. Today I decided to pop in Rollergames made by Komani into my NES, I only played it once or twice before today and didnt think much of the game, until today when I have spent the last 5 or so hours playing straight through the game an I defeated the boss about 5 minutes ago, it took me so long, but when I changed my character to the girl, I whipped the f'n boss's ass. (sry lol it was just so frustrating)

Anyway my thoughts have changed on this game, damm its so fun, a cross between Double Dragon with a cool 80's rollerskates theme
    Congratulations! I have to admit I never progressed beyond stage 2 in this game - too many jumps. But the sound is great, the graphics solid, and all in all it's a great Konami effort.

And no need to be sorry about saying "f'n boss's ass" - you're just engaging in some much needed strong emotional venting.