Thread: Video Game expo in Argentina!!!Recap!!!

Pac-Man (Level 10) Arqueologia_Digital's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Video Game expo in Argentina!!!Recap!!!

Well, as i promised, i´m now posting the recap of Infinition 05 (http://www.infinition.com.ar). Infinition 05 is the greatest video game and electronic entertainment expo here in my country and this year...the video game museum rocks!!!, but the best part is that gamers and kids that went to the expo like more the retrogaming than the super mega ultra generation PC´s.

Other interesting point, is that ARQUEOLOGIA DIGITAL (The first site dedicated to retrogaming in Latinamerica and the argentinian collectors community) was the only one with the museum and...¡old systems to play!!!, including a MK2 arcade...i´m really proud and maybe it´s not the CGE (i hope some day...), but it´s great to develop slowly the retrogaming culture in Argentina and in Southamerica...

And now...the recap by AD Website (it´s in spanish, but the pics speaks louder than comments)...

http://www.arqueologiadigital.com.ar/infi05/infi05.htm

Enjoy it!!!, i hope you like it...

I´ll be waiting for the posts

Matías

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow really cool. of course i can't read spanish but your booth looked great.

I think that's great that you're getting the chance to develop a retro gaming community down there. I look forward to seeing how it progresses over the years to come.

great work

Starman (Level 23) Phosphor Dot Fossils's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed - that was a fantastic looking display booth. I'm impressed with both your display and the turnout in general!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Che, why didn't you post about this festival before it happened? I was supposed to be in Buenos Aires visiting a friend last weekend, but I had to cut the trip at the last minute for a number of reasons. I definitely would've stopped by the show if I knew you guys were throwing up such a great booth, though!

Porque acabo de pasar seis anos en China, ahora mi nivel de espanol no es tan bueno no mas (mi mente esta tratando a usar espanol, pero todo es chino e ingles). Sin embargo, yo mas o menos todavia puedo comprender su articulo (es un miraculo). Yo quiero a darse mis felicitaciones, su exhibito verdadamente es increible! Los juegos Atari, si se pudo, si, se pudo...:-).

(Yo no se como grafiar acentos aqui, lo siento, mi teclado es un gringo :-))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevincure
    Che, why didn't you post about this festival before it happened? I was supposed to be in Buenos Aires visiting a friend last weekend, but I had to cut the trip at the last minute for a number of reasons. I definitely would've stopped by the show if I knew you guys were throwing up such a great booth, though!

Porque acabo de pasar seis anos en China, ahora mi nivel de espanol no es tan bueno no mas (mi mente esta tratando a usar espanol, pero todo es chino e ingles). Sin embargo, yo mas o menos todavia puedo comprender su articulo (es un miraculo). Yo quiero a darse mis felicitaciones, su exhibito verdadamente es increible! Los juegos Atari, si se pudo, si, se pudo...:-).

(Yo no se como grafiar acentos aqui, lo siento, mi teclado es un gringo :-))
    Well...there will be ANOTHER expo this year and AD will be right there ... i´ll promise to post it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey people!!!, c´mon!!!, anybody else had checked the recap???, i want to read your opinions, c´mon!!!, it´s the first big event in Latinamerica where classic gaming appears in scene...very important i think...

Cheers,

Matías