Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Thought id let some uk people know lMoH Pacific Assault]

Medal of honor pacific assault is going on amazon for only £4.96!!!! Ive checked play at its about £30, this is direct from amazon too and not a 3rd party seller

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...534088-1431840

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heh heh
    17 new from £4.96
    25 used from £7.98

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been meaning to play this for some time now. Heard from a few reputable sources that it's the best Medal of Honor since Medal of Honor Underground.

It's in the same stack as Chaser and Scrapland (my "Games I really really REALLY need to install and play sometime soon, damnit" stack)

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roushimsx
    Been meaning to play this for some time now. Heard from a few reputable sources that it's the best Medal of Honor since Medal of Honor Underground.

It's in the same stack as Chaser and Scrapland (my "Games I really really REALLY need to install and play sometime soon, damnit" stack)
    I didnt like the PSX versions of MoH that much. The best MoH ever imo is MoHAA. Damn that game only with rifle only is the best!

I recently played through Pacific Assault on the hardest level with no cheats (brag ). Its a good game, worth to check out if you like FPS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    I didnt like the PSX versions of MoH that much. The best MoH ever imo is MoHAA. Damn that game only with rifle only is the best!

I recently played through Pacific Assault on the hardest level with no cheats (brag ). Its a good game, worth to check out if you like FPS.
    I loved the first two playstation games because there really wasn't anything like them at the time. They really immersed you into the war better than anything else had at the time and featured some really complex level design (especially for the playstation). Graphics were pretty good, pretty much all of the audio work was top notch, and they actually tied together to form a storyline...something that they kind of left on the backburner for Frontline and Allied Assault.

In Frontline and Allied Assault, it seemed like they were more interested in discarding the storyline in favor of recreating famous parts of the war (and famous parts from war movies). Still loved them, they were great games (though Frontline somehow had more slowdown than Underground which made me :'( ). Just wish they had more continuity to the first two games (though IIRC Jimmy and Marion are mentioned in passing at some point in AA).

Spearhead (aka Band of Brothers) and Breakthrough though.... *shudder*

Rising Sun was the low point of the series imo. That game never really came together, which is part of the reason I've been waiting so long to play Pacific Assault. I was worried that the crapstreak from Spearhead on may have continued into PA, but apparently it's over. I've even heard good things about European Assault (which I actually just started playing this afternoon, heh).

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ye, I didnt like the console version of the new MoH games like frontline and rising sun. Most because FPS and console dont mix. Too bad controllers. Mouse and keyboard is a must

But since the day MOHAA got out I've been a fan. I just loved the game, both singleplayer and multiplayer. Its the best WW2 game of newer time. Both expansionpacks was also very good. I used to play MOHAA everyday online before. Never got tired of it.