I was thinking about this one the other day. For any Final Fantasy II lover this is an easy question, for the rest it’s something that sounds made up. In FFII there’s a small room in the last stage (B5 on the moon’s core) that allows you to have a very random fight (1 in 64) with an enemy called “Pink Puff”. During this fight they enemy says something to the effect of “let’s dance” and the music changes. During this time your characters go on autopilot and fight for themselves. It’s not a particularly hard fight but it’s the end that counts. If you lucky enough they’ll give you the rare item “pink” which is actually the pink tail (again, 1 in 64) required by the hermit on the lone island back on the planet. Give him this tail and he gives you Adamant, something you’ll later turn into Adamant armor, the best in the game.

I tried and tried to get this item. I actually had many Pink Puff fights but never got the tail. After days of trying I finally gave up. Has any FFII nut out there actually got this item without cheating? If so tell us about it.