Don't know if the name hack'n'slay RGP is an official therm but I mean games like Baldur's Gate and Champions Of Norrat, guess you all know them.

So which weapons do you like to use best? Sure, most of the time you pick the weapon that does the most damage to the enemies but there are differences. Fighting with a javeline is different than with a short sword and shield or than using bow and arrow. Or maybe you prefere to use magic as much as possible?

My favourite weapons are morning stars together with a shield. You can fight fast with that and protect yourself with the shield. And morning stars are also cool in real live. Besides morning stars I also like other one-handed weapons like swords and similar stuff. Two-handed blades are also nice and sometimes I like to use long staffs because you can perform nice special attacks with them. Bow and arrow is not really my thing, the game feels too much like a shooter when using them, also magic is not important for me.

A weapon I would like to see and use in a game is a nunchaku. As much as I remember I never saw one of those in the games I've played so far. I would really like a ninja type of character in the next Baldur's Gate or whatever game. That would be cool!