Thread: Help! I'm selling too much Stuff! Last chance!

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help! I'm selling too much Stuff! Last chance!

Just a heads up, I've been working for hours adjusting my prices. What's going to happen is some prices going up, some going down in my ebay store and listings. The way I list and relist, you'll have a 2 week time period to compare the price change. I would suggest if you see a Saturn battery for $4 with shipping, and a saturn battery for $6 with shipping, you grab the $4 while you can (In this case, I'm actually cutting my saturn battery prices DOWN about $1.00 total price)

The thing is, a lot of prices in my EBAY listings (NOT MY WEBSITE yet) will be going up. I'm simply selling WAY too much stuff, and I'm starting to put in more hours than I'd like to shipping things out. The solution? Increase prices, send out less items, make the same or a little less money.

As I said, my website prices currently will be staying the SAME, and if you check my recent posts, you can get 10% off even THOSE lower prices. (no ebay fee's, lower pricing)
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was just going to warn you about bumping, but instead I decided to split off the bump where you linked your eBay Store and moved it to Everything eBay:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67425

If you have any new info to add to these threads that's fine, but add them as an edit instead of a bump if the 24 hours haven't yet passed. Also, eBay stuff doesn't belong here, so anything having to do with that should go to your new thread in EE. Thanks.