Thread: OLd Electronic Gaming Monthly's from 1990

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default OLd Electronic Gaming Monthly's from 1990

I have 3 EGM's for sale.

EGM number 6: Picture of the 8-bit batman on the cover. Has articles on SuperGrafx, the Nintendo super famicom, Konix Multi-system, and the atari Lynx. Reviews: NES-Rolling Thunder, Silkworm, Sharazade, Duck Tales, Godzilla,
    $10

EGM number 16 November 1990: Picture of Super Mario Bros 4 on the cover. Articles on Amstrads GX 4000 system, MARIO 4, Reviews: Dragon Warrior 2, Ultimate Avatar, Little Nemo, Super Manaco GP, Thunder Force 3 and strider. $8

EGM number 17 December 1990: Picture of the simpsons on the cover. Reviews: Mickey Mouse and the castle of Illusion, John Madden Football,
    Articles: New Convertor to play gameboy games on the NES, Final Specs on the 16 bit CD rom for the genesis, SUper Star Solider, SMS ghouls and Ghosts, Castle of Illusion, and John Madden football. $8
    Or take them all for $20!
    AC_Carl@hotmail.com

Need pictures than email me! All mags are in pretty good condition. ALl have their covers.

somewhere between the past and the future
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm interested in these mags.

E-mail sent!

Possibility is infinity! You must be satisfied!

You just can't handle my jawusumness responces. -The Sizz

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also found some gamefans.

Diehard Gamefan: August 1993, Volume 1, Issue 9:
    Picture of the street Fighter 2 characters fighting the game fan characters. Reviews: Street Fighter 2 for the Turbo Duo, Zobies ate my Neighbors, World Heroes 1, SPlatter house for the MARTY 7, Street Fighter 2 for teh SNES.

Diehard Gamefan: November 1993, Volume 1, Issue 12: Has a picture of Star Wars Emperial Walker and the gamefan comics on the cover. REviews: Aladdin for Genesis, TMNT Tournament FIghters, Sonic CD, Secret of Mana, Ranma 1/2 hard Battle,

DIehard gamefan , July 1995, Volume 3, issue 7: Picture of Mario and the Virtual boy on the cover. Reviews: Panzer Dragoon, Clockwork Knight, Daytona USa, Virtua Fighter. This is a very good issue. It has tons of games from the Winter CES. Lots of games for the up and coming 32 bit systems.

Diehard GameFan: August 1995, volume 3, issue 8 Has a picture of Killer instinct on the cover. Has Vitua Fighter remix Saturn, Battle Monsters, Air Combat, Mortal Combat 3, Street Fighter Alpha, Yohi's Island, Earthbound, CHRONO TRIGGER and Comix Zone featured.

Diehard Gamefan Magazine September 1995, Volume 3, Issue 9. Has a picture of the gamefan comic book characters comingout of a playstation 1. Features: Shinobi Legions, High Velocity, Blade Force, CLock Work Knight 2, Powerserve and Total Eclipse. Revies: Shinobi, Ridge Racer, Blue Lighting (jaguar) Rayman (Jaguar), Arc the Lad, Doom for SNES.

Email me if you need pictures! I'd probably sell each for $10 or so.