After having searched for years for one, and finally getting one last year, I've decided that I have no use for this system. The collector in me pretty much doesn't care about pieces of hardware that do nothing special anymore, so this holy grail is looking like a good candidate to be converted into arcade money. I'll provide pictures later on for anyone who is seriously interested, but here's the short:

Heartbeat Personal Trainer console, in nice shape, with all the little control attachment pieces and hookups. I also have the Outback Joey cartridge BUT plan to keep that for my cartridge collection. I no longer have the box or documentation, so the setup is loose; but, it's super cool and beggars can't be choosers

So, I hate to be the "offers" guy, but I don't have a price for this. Instead, I'm gauging interest, and entertaining offers along the way. If you really want it, then just let me know and indicate that you wish to throw money at it. We'll go from there. I will NOT trade. I don't care what you have, unless it's an arcade game and I don't have to pay to ship it.

Further, I've still got this fine Sonic Adventure LE for sale:

$70 shipped. If you really want it, but hate my price, then PM a counter offer. I will not take less than $50, and I won't jump at that price for a while.