Last Saturday I was on the Games Convention in Leipzig. It was so great and big. Was the 3rd time I was there. This time I have play some more games as last time, which interesting me most and which I want to buy like The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (GC), Castlevania - Curse of Darkness (PS2), Mario Kart DS (DS) and Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (DS).

The best from these for me was Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (DS).
I have completed the Demo once and it was so fun and good to play. The main game is near the same as Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow (GBA), so when you like the GBA game you will love the DS game. You can collect Souls (3 different colors), Weapons and Items from Enemies and fight Bosses.

New is the Seals system. You must first finish the Bosses and then seal them by drawing the seal one the touchscreen which you get somewhere else. First as I hear from this seal system I have think its a bad idea and will hard to do. But its not so hard as it sound. When you forget how the seal work, you can look into your Seal list. I have forget it by the second Boss and try 3 times. Then I have found it somewhere under the Itemlist, that you can watch it again. Then it has work and I have finish the second Boss too. When you do something wrong, the Boss will get some HP and you must hit him sometimes till you can seal him again. But I think he has not so much HP like in the beginning from the Boss fight.

This time you get too friends when you activate some souls, which you get from some enemies. One time I have a bat as friend who attacks too the enemies.

In the Demo was no ice yet, which you must destroy by touching the Touch Screen, what I have see in some trailers already.

The Demo contain 2 big rooms with some smaller ones and 2 Bosses. Not sure anymore, what the first Boss looks like, but the second one was the Puppet Master which I have see too in some trailers and / or pictures.

Can't wait till the game will release here in germany. This one will I buy as soon as this will out here. Who else will buy it.