Ok, I mentioned this stuff right before the crash and there was a lot of interest, so I finally took some pics. Here's pictures of each item and they're fairly big so 56Kers beware!

FFVII T-shirt (front and back). Never worn, never ironed :P:

FFVII window cling (also never worn) on original paper and also removed to see image in full color glory:

FFVII full size double sided poster (rarely worn, only to formal occasions). Not in mint but probably a 7 out of 10 for condition. No rips or tears, just wear here and there. Well...actually one small tear in the top left corner where some of that Blue Tac stuff held it up on the wall. Note the MVS carts holding it down as a gauge for size:

FFVII counter standee (worn, but only as an undergarment). Double-sided sticky-tape has been removed that holds it together so I could flatten it for transport from home. It's a bit dusty in spots and Cloud's sword isn't flawless but it's in good shape for a display from 1997!:

Asking for offers starting at $50 per item ($40 on the double sided poster as it's not minty). I expect that's what they'll all eBay for. The only one I've seen on eBay before is the shirt and it usually goes for around $50. Anything that doesn't sell will get eBayed. Paypal preferred, trades considered (only for mint newer games I need and PCBs)

Thanks!