TAITO F-3 Japanese ARCADE Motherboard and 3 Games..

$270.00 Shipped...I'm going to say $50.00 of that will be shipping cost....
Payment in MONEY ORDER form only or WELL CONCEALED CASH/Western Union Money orders accepted/they can be bought online.....
NO CHECKS OR PAYPAL...NO PAYPAL(I don't have a PayPal Account/Sorry)

Being Sold as one Package I'm not breaking it up..

Taito F-3 Japanese Motherboard.(Super Clean like Brand New/no dust or dirt on it..).tested and working,(not modded)...Comes with it's PCB baggie and Japanese manual..

(The three games below are Japanese and require a Japanese motherboard to work)

Pop & Pop= Mint Cart and Baggie,tested and working with Artwork/Manual in baggie/with movelist.

Puzzle Bobble 2= Mint Cart and Baggie,tested and working ..
with Artwork/with movelists..

Puzzle Bobble 3=Mint Cart and Baggie,tested and working ..with Artwork,Manual and movelists

Details..
Puzzle Bobble 3 Art is Laminated(a clear plastic covering)...The Move lists can still be stickerd if you remove the laminated protectors...and if you cut the Art sheet out of the protective cover it will come out fine..
Being kept this way it's mint..
I have no clue how this was done but it was done nice .(to preserve the artwork)...Art-move lists are original/not copied..

Pop & Pop Move list has been folded and stuck together,that's how I got it.. I attempted to pull today it apart and it comes apart without ripping...I just don't have any wax backing to leave it apart.

All the art and movelists are the real thing..no copied art..

I also have Puzzle Bobble 4 Artsheet in bag with Manual..(not included)make offer..

My Old thread..Please read for info needed..
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...to+Info+Needed

I was putting this in my Candy Cab and playing it from time to time(looks awesome onscreen).. I had the Japanese Motherboard in my now converted to KLAX cab for the longest...That cab was what I was going to use only for the Taito stuff..Then I got the Klax kit.

I just don't play this stuff anymore so there is really no use in keeping it..I'm clearing out "some" of my Arcade stuff now..

Payment and Shipping Details...(I send proof that I shipped)
This is going to be a pretty Big Box..I will pack the whole thing super well..and that's going to cost in weight..that shipping cost is within the asking price so Please understand that.
I never ship stuff packed crappy..
Please add for Insurance...As I will not be responsible after I ship..
Though this stuff is Sold Tested and Working..it's Sold AS IS..AS YOU SEE IT...I will not be responsible for what you do with it once you get it..
PLEASE Read up on this System before you get into it..I'm not going to get into that..
http://www.system16.com/taito/hrdw_f3_page1.html

PAYMENT DETAILS:
Payment in MONEY ORDER form only or WELL CONCEALED CASH/Western Union Money orders accepted/they can be bought online.....
NO CHECKS OR PAYPAL...NO PAYPAL(I don't have a PayPal Account/Sorry)

Shipped by USPS Priority Mail..Packed Well..
I will only ship within the continental US... US BUYERS ONLY..
I usually ship the day after payment is received otherwise the day after that..
I notify the buyer that I shipped the package...and when your payment is received.
I take a picture of the package you will be receiving and email it to you.
I scan the receipt of shipment(Postal Receipt)and email the scan and package picture to the buyer + I add delivery confirmation and scan that also with the tracking number..
I pack the boxes well so that they will not get damaged during shipment,I pack packages way I would like my stuff packed when shipped to me..I use a lot of Bubble Wrap..etc.

Pictures have been made smaller..Need Bigger Picks LMK..
Whole Package.

Japanese mobo

Pop & Pop

Puzzle Bobble 2

Puzzle Bobble 3

Plugged the Mobo in with Puzzle Bobble 3-Pop & Pop today to take these picks...(switches speaker wires to Mono)
Start-up..

YES..MY CAMERA TAKES SUCK ASS PICKS..

Changed the Setting on the camera..Lowered the lights.

NOTE:...When I put either this Japanese mobo or my US mobo My Candy Cab Monitor the monitor needs to be adjusted to the left slightly.My KLAX cab I didn't have to make any adjustments..(.If your picky about that stuff)...I didn't adjust the monitor in the above picks that's how it looks without monitor adjustment..