General info on this guy: Korean, has FM chip goings on, etc. Note the independent 3D glasses jack on the front, next to the card slot - pretty funky. It'll play Mark III/Sg-1000 carts, Sg-1000 cards, Mark III cards, and US SMS cards. It reeks of awesomeness. Here's a picture (not of mine, but they all look the same (highlight the link, copy, paste):

http://darkwatcher.psxfanatics.com/console/clonewars/samsung%20gamboy%20(sega%20master%20and%20sg100%20-%20korea).jpg

Powered up without a cart is pretty sweet. Sega logo at the top of screen with "Master System" underneath it, then followed with a mess of Asian text. Backing that is an arrangement of blinking stars, while the bottom of the screen sports a scrolling Space Harrier landscape. Great theme music plays in the background. Nice.

This system totally works (even on US TVs). I'm including the hookups, but no controllers. Any SMS controller works just fine, though.

As of now, I have no price in mind for this, so (despite not being a fan of this technique) I'm looking to discuss offers through PM. If you're interested, I also have several boxed/complete SG-1000 carts and cards that could go along with this. Absolutely no trades unless it's an arcade game. I'll field any questions.