Thread: Silent Hill

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In my opinon it was very nice looking game but the gameplay wasn't really that great or too similar to mgs1 it hasn't really improved enough for my liking......

Story was okay but realing boring some of those really long cut scenes made me want to go and take a dump on hidejo kojima doorstep......

I find Splinter Cell a much better take on the sneaking genre it may not have that anime soap opera drama bomb story going on but it's TC for goodness sake, but whatever

imho
    whole MGS series = overrated

OT but same with
    Silent Hill

I'd rather read a good book or watch a good movie I want my games to be games bleh.
    Go, go Ackman!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm
    It will always looked at as the 'bastard child' of the series, but I will always go on record saying that I enjoyed it-regardless of who I was playing as.

After a while, the story moved to the odd side, but Kojima knows what he's doing, and there certainly was a purpose for setting up MGS2 the way he did.

Besides, if the story wasn't what it was, we wouldn't have been able to hear about the Colonel's out of body experiences, or his need for scissors.

Oh yeah and Ackman take it easy on the Silent Hill series your treading water there my friend I WILL FIND OUT WHERE U LIVE

And by the way Silent Hill is a brilliant Series dont fool yourself but hey its not your fault if the games are beyond your comphrehension right?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sabre2922

Oh yeah and Ackman take it easy on the Silent Hill series your treading water there my friend I WILL FIND OUT WHERE U LIVE
    Yeah, yeah I'm tired of the SH fans shoving it down our throats for all these years, it's rather getting old. Yes I know it probably has the best atmosphere and a very interesting story....... but

The gameplay sucks if you ask me and it hasn't really got much better, I try and play each one and usually give up about half way through, it has poor level design, awkward controls,it's glitchy and they repeat stages to save dev time......

I don't know about you but I rather have 8 unique stages than 18 mix mashes of wonder where the hell your going not to mention de ja vu BLEH If the fans and creators of SH would die of ghonera and burn in hell forever, you won't hear me complaing x_x

All these flaws make games like RE2 and The suffering X13 times better than any SH not to even mention RE4 which is like a zillion times better.... all opinion of course

About coming to my house don't bother as I've already dispatched a large gathering of rather large great big strapping brutes they will be arriving at your house shortly....

They may hold you down beat you and remove your genitals if you could plz give the address of the SH creators and any other fans addresses you may have, that would be very kind.

Have a wonderful day sabre enjoy being a eunuch you dirty *(#$*@(( just kidding well sort of, you know x_x rant out
    Go, go Ackman!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Knock it off. The topic is about Metal Gear Solid 2, not about arguing opinions on Silent Hill like they're fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ackman

Yeah, yeah I'm tired of the SH fans shoving it down our throats for all these years, it's rather getting old. Yes I know it probably has the best atmosphere and a very interesting story....... but

The gameplay sucks if you ask me and it hasn't really got much better, I try and play each one and usually give up about half way through, it has poor level design, awkward controls,it's glitchy and they repeat stages to save dev time......

I don't know about you but I rather have 8 unique stages than 18 mix mashes of wonder where the hell your going not to mention de ja vu BLEH If the fans and creators of SH would die of ghonera and burn in hell forever, you won't hear me complaing x_x

All these flaws make games like RE2 and The suffering X13 times better than any SH not to even mention RE4 which is like a zillion times better.... all opinion of course

About coming to my house don't bother as I've already dispatched a large gathering of rather large great big strapping brutes they will be arriving at your house shortly....

They may hold you down beat you and remove your genitals if you could plz give the address of the SH creators and any other fans addresses you may have, that would be very kind.

Have a wonderful day sabre enjoy being a eunuch you dirty *(#$*@(( just kidding well sort of, you know x_x rant out
    THIS IS WHY IM ABOUT TO STOP COMING TO THIS BOARD

DAMN KID i WAS KIDDING DONT TAKE SHIT SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What your kid grandpa? Getting upset on the internet is just plain wrong x_x and typing all CAPS , I only gave my opinion it may not sit well with you but it exists, deal with it, I'm sure there are plenty of ppl who think that SH is the best game ever and they are entitled to that opinion even if I don't agree with it.

And yes I was joking, threats on the internet are about as useless as a cock flavoured lolly pop so take it easy dude have a beer or something, lets just agree to disgree mkay
    Go, go Ackman!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

Hey sabre no offense but given what's been going on here lately, you know kittens and such, it's probably a good idea to be a little more causious about jokes. Even the painfully obvious ones. .

That aside Ackman, you need to calm down and think before you post because everything you just said is incredibly biased, ignores fact, basically makes you look foolish and there's no respect on this board for talk like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Di3heart

Quote Originally Posted by njiska

Hey sabre no offense but given what's been going on here lately, you know kittens and such, it's probably a good idea to be a little more causious about jokes. Even the painfully obvious ones. .

That aside Ackman, you need to calm down and think before you post because everything you just said is incredibly biased, ignores fact, basically makes you look foolish and there's no respect on this board for talk like that.
    This first Silent Hill was awsome. the latter one though...