So, I sort of hate to consider this, but I'm putting this sucker up for sale. Really, I never use it and it doesn't fit in with the 80s theme of my arcade room anyway. It wants a good home and here are the details.

- Fully functional, 2 Slot
- Nearly BRAND NEW monitor installed June 2005
- Brand new buttons and sticks installed May 2005

See some pics:

From the side:

Control panel:

Damage to edge of control panel:

In action (and a HORRIBLE photo, the flash washed it all out):

Another small bit of damage down by the coin door:

The machine works perfectly. Sound is good, picture is great, control is nice. I'm not including any games with this one. Great system for someone looking for the gold 2 slot, a 2 slot in general, or a smaller Neo cab that fits in less space than a big red. (If you're looking for a big red in the area, then check out the one for sale by ChadTower - it's sweet, I've played it in person).

PM me with any questions you might have. Right now, I'm looking for about $400 for this one. You'll need to pick it up in MA. I can help you load it into your vehicle, but that's it. No tech support once you've taken it home. I will deliver it within 25 or so miles if you want, but will charge extra for the gas and time. I'm willing to look at offers if you have another price in mind. Further, I will trade for other arcade games, pinballs, MVS carts, or other arcade carts. I also really want an Atomiswave or Naomi system.