Hi everyone it's Jason Brassard from Trade-N-Games I dont get to post much on the message boards here but lurk almost everyday for the last few years. I have been working hard on my site with tons of games for sale and wanted to let the Didital Press members know that in addition to the thousands of games I bring to the Game shows every year I am also selling most of My personal collection of loose mint 2600, 5200, colecovision, 7800 and many more games and instructions to start the store off with a bang . I am adding about 20 items per day to the site and 99% of the items pictured are the actual games for sale no stock pictures for games. I am also offering free shipping on first time orders "USPS parcel" for games not systems on all orders over $15 with a special discount code of " Free shipping" threw the rest of this year for US buyers and Canada. If you see something your interested in and have a question you can PM me here or just contact me threw my site. I always get orders out the door so they arrive fast and I pack everything up very well. If you dont know me you can also check out my feedback on Ebay trade-n-games.
http://www.tradengames.com/productcart/pc/viewCat.asp
Thanks for looking
Jason
www.tradengames.com