Fellow members of DigitalPress. I just wanted to share this deal with those of you that are interested in a very good arcade stick. The Hori Real Arcade Pro line of joysticks are among the most sought after joysticks in the fighting game community. They are widely considered the best stock/retail stick out there. I wanted to share this deal with you all in hopes that they will be put to good use.

=====

HRAP(Hori Real Arcade Pro 2) Arcade Stick is now up for pre-order at www.VGONetwork.com 's VGO/SRK store.

This is a limited product so ORDER NOW... The stick is $82. $13 shipping to anywhere in the US. For our international friends please email the site to see if they will ship to your area.

$95 dollars for a HRAP2. I gaurantee that you won't find a price better than that ANYWHERE else in the world.

The HRAP2 is a limited Hori joystick that is only available normally to people living in Japan who order from their online store. But Hori and VGO are teaming up to bring it out exclusively for the US market...

The Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 features the following:
- Autofire/Turbo settings for each button(except select)
- Authentic arcade joystick(Sanwa)
- Quick disconnects on the buttons(allows for easy swaps if you want to replace the buttons with different colors)
- Authentic Japanese arcade style layout

The buttons are laid out as:
SQ TRI R1 L1
X CIR R2 L2

Additional the information can be found at the following links:

- VGO/SRK Online Pre-order page for Hori Real Arcade Pro 2(HRAP2)

- SRK HRAP2 Thread @ Shoryuken.com

- HRAP2 Product Information @ Official Hori Website(JPN)