I finally acquired the almighty Radiant Silvergun. I should give it a go later on tonight for an Anniversary...

I really can't believe it's been 3 years since I acquired RSG on 10-26-02. I mean -- it feels MUCH LONGER. It feels like a DIFFERENT lifetime. I'm really stunned...

I got RSG from gametz.com from a saint who I dealt with many times... he cut me a great deal... he knew the value but nonetheless sold me a disc only copy for just $65 shipped. I jumped all over it. I wonder where he is today but I'd like to thank him once more, for otherwise I just can't see how I would have gotten RSG for under triple digits.

I remember being ECSTATIC holding that priority box in my hand. I recall the World Series Game six Angels vs. Giants was on, with the G-Men holding a 3-2 game lead... and I said I would wait til I saw Barry Bonds win his first ever Championship before I popped in RSG.

After all, if I waited almost two years to play RSG, what's two more hours gonna hurt?

Of course, the Giants went on to lose game six and seven, Bonds is still ring-less and I went on that night to have my jaw dropped as I was playing RSG for the first time. The graphics, the mood-setting music and the monster bosses, it was a sight to behold!

Man, time flies. 3 years ago I was but a mere sophomore in college, now I'm on the verge of Graduation and "venturing out in the real world" so to speak. 3 years ago I was knee-deep in my passion for Saturn now I'm knee-deep in other passions but never forgetting my ole pal.

And hey, tomorrow it'll seem like another 3 years have wisked on by. Life is crazy...