Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 864

Thread: Bio Force Ape

     
  1. #281
    Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    kainemaxwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,578
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    This topic makes me laugh after a day at work.
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

  2. #282
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    7,498
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine23
    This topic makes me laugh after a day at work.

  3.  
  4. #283
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    Can we lock this now please? I think there should be a totally seperate forum for people to post stupid pictures of animals with dumb phrases. Now that the prank is over, do we really need 100 pages of people bragging that they read the whole thing and pictures of alligators saying something stupid.

    Now I'll Sit back and wait for the next post to be a picture of an alligator saying "something stupid".
    thats like,your opinion man

    anyways you don't have to open the thread.i would suggest it though,as it is well worth a read or two.

  5. #284
    Banana (Level 7) Garry Silljo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Washington PA
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I opened the thread because it started out interesting despite its falsehood. Now it's just random silly crap, but I can't stop checking to see if Adaml is clever enough to make another joke about food .... ooh look! He did it again. Is there anything funnier than a one trick pony?
    Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, IT'S BACON!!!!

  6.  
  7. #285
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    a one trick pony fetus?

  8. #286
    Key (Level 9) esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,885
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adaml
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    Can we lock this now please? I think there should be a totally seperate forum for people to post stupid pictures of animals with dumb phrases. Now that the prank is over, do we really need 100 pages of people bragging that they read the whole thing and pictures of alligators saying something stupid.

    Now I'll Sit back and wait for the next post to be a picture of an alligator saying "something stupid".
    _________________
    Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, IT'S BACON!!!!
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the sty.



    AGREED!

  9.  
  10. #287
    Link (Level 18) Sothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    IM IN UR BASE, KILLIN UR D00DZ!!@
    Posts
    10,100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Sothy

    Default



    <@Carey85> I-75 is the second busiest freeway in the country behind I-95
    <@NE146> u r

  11. #288
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mean Streets of Sesame
    Posts
    315
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    I opened the thread because it started out interesting despite its falsehood. Now it's just random silly crap, but I can't stop checking to see if Adaml is clever enough to make another joke about food .... ooh look! He did it again. Is there anything funnier than a one trick pony?
    Garry, swine, friend, let's not become too cross and full of rage here. It is not my intent to get under the skin of a DP Hall of Fame member (especially one whose listed interests are indeed video games and bacon). Let's please end any bad (Hog's) blood here and enjoy the disturbing pictures that friend Esquire has posted here for our benefit.

    I'm still wondering if there were any credits at the end of Bio Force Ape so we could perhaps track down one of the programmers and find out who was behind that magical "Bio Force Blowout" special move that ape performed.
    American NES games left to beat: 3
    Last 3 NES games beaten: Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, Nobunaga's Ambition II and Gemfire
    (Updated: 7/21/10)

  12.  
  13. #289
    Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Oobgarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Milford. Ohio.
    Posts
    8,084
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

    Default

    I just wanna know what game the butter monster originated from.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

  14. #290
    Banana (Level 7) Garry Silljo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Washington PA
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Hidden pig jokes in black, clever, only not. Go ahead and keep making fun of the only aspect of me your substandard humor can touch. I'm just going to leave this thread alone to die and go play with my six month old (whom is a hell of a lot more interesting and has a better sense of humor and variety to boot).

    See you in a another thread, if I'm unlucky.
    Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, IT'S BACON!!!!

  15.  
  16. #291
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mean Streets of Sesame
    Posts
    315
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    Hidden pig jokes in black, clever, only not. Go ahead and keep making fun of the only aspect of me your substandard humor can touch. I'm just going to leave this thread alone to die and go play with my six month old (whom is a hell of a lot more interesting and has a better sense of humor and variety to boot).

    See you in a another thread, if I'm unlucky.
    I apologize for the pig jokes. They were uncalled for.
    American NES games left to beat: 3
    Last 3 NES games beaten: Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, Nobunaga's Ambition II and Gemfire
    (Updated: 7/21/10)

  17. #292
    Pac-Man (Level 10) Kid Fenris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,781
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adaml
    I'm still wondering if there were any credits at the end of Bio Force Ape so we could perhaps track down one of the programmers and find out who was behind that magical "Bio Force Blowout" special move that ape performed.
    It was called the KURAKU BASUTA ATAKU in the original Japanese version. Some stupid translators just changed the name and ruined it for everyone, like they always do.
    Kidfenris.com: Never Updated.

  18.  
  19. #293
    Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adaml
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    Hidden pig jokes in black, clever, only not. Go ahead and keep making fun of the only aspect of me your substandard humor can touch. I'm just going to leave this thread alone to die and go play with my six month old (whom is a hell of a lot more interesting and has a better sense of humor and variety to boot).

    See you in a another thread, if I'm unlucky.
    I apologize for the pig jokes. They were uncalled for.
    Adam, I highlighted everything, but I can't find the hidden joke in this post. I think you forgot it.

  20. #294
    Flawless Rawkality Flack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    14,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default


  21.  
  22. #295
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Burleson, TX
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Shit, i'm not gonna read this whole topic. It was a fake, right?

  23. #296
    Kirby (Level 13) Griking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alm0stfinished
    Shit, i'm not gonna read this whole topic. It was a fake, right?
    Not at all, it's 100% legit.

    And you owe it to yourself to go back and read the entire thread.

  24.  
  25. #297
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Burleson, TX
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    i read plenty of it. I read the first few pages, where everyone was arguing about dumping and buttery bastards, and i read the last few pages with all the oh so funny animal pictures.

    If it was real, why did he bust it to peices?

  26. #298
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alm0stfinished
    i read plenty of it. I read the first few pages, where everyone was arguing about dumping and buttery bastards, and i read the last few pages with all the oh so funny animal pictures.

    If it was real, why did he bust it to peices?
    Because it was filled with the sweetest buttery goodness known to man (swine?) kind.

  27.  
  28. #299
    Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alm0stfinished
    i read plenty of it. I read the first few pages, where everyone was arguing about dumping and buttery bastards, and i read the last few pages with all the oh so funny animal pictures.

    If it was real, why did he bust it to peices?
    Did you read the post where he busted it? He was sick of all the fighting, so he destroyed its source.

  29. #300
    Apple (Level 5) nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria BC Canada
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Oh well, just a game, cool find, I'm sure he enjoyed the experience, just can't belive how so many people would argue over this childish crap.

    Whoever made the game tossed it out, it now has its value, a neverwas!

    The butter monster was funny though, weird game.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. Shining Force 3 and Shining Force Gaiden Trading cards
    By Bighab in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:04 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:24 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. PS2 GT Driving Force Pro Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    By buttasuperb in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •