Thread: N-Gage QD and related items for sale (OR TRADE FOR DS)...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default N-Gage QD and related items for sale (OR TRADE FOR DS)...

Three Transcend 1GB MMC cards up for grabs. Two are opened and have been used very slightly, one is sealed and never opened.

Open 1GB MMC Cards (2): $50 each + $5 shipping anywhere in the USA

Sealed 1GB MMC Card: $65 + $5 shipping anywhere in the USA

The two open cards work perfectly, have been tested, but are cheaper obviously because they have been opened. I do have the packaging for them as well.

Two N-Gage QD systems, both mint, both unlocked. They were originally Cingular locked phones, but I unlocked them both so that they can go with any service provider. Both include original packaging, manuals, headphones and so on. Both also include a N-Gage QD leather case (and a NICE one at that), and the first person to purchase one of these will also get a burgandy colored replacement fascia and tan rubber strap. Only the first person gets this because I only have one of these

Each QD will be $80 + $5 shipping. That's basically $15 cheaper than Gamestop's website, and you'll get the case and the phone unlocked to boot. And, if requested, I will include a DVD of some usefull applications that will allow you to email, play movies, music and so on.

Well, if anyone is interested, please pm me. I can only accept paypal payments however, since I am using the card to purchase something else when I get some cash in there! Thanks!

Insert Coin (Level 0) MasterChief78's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PMed

Strawberry (Level 2) sickdrummer420's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    sickdrummer420

sounds like a sweet deal..if i didnt already have a QD i would go after it.....free bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not meaning to bump, but I received a few emails regarding these and have not been able to answer until now due to the site being down. One unit and one MMC are on hold now for someone (including the fascia since he was the first to offer), and that leaves one unit and two 1GB mmc's left.

EDIT: I am also looking for a Nintendo DS system in perfect (no scratches..etc) condition. I would be willing to trade a QD and 1GB MMC for one if somebody has one to spare as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bumping to add that one N-Gage QD, one open 1GB MMC, and one sealed 1GB MMC are still up for grabs. Along with that are some new items for sale:

Two open (but new) Kodak brand 256MB Compact Flash cards. I purchased these OEM for $25 each for something I thought I was going to get that uses CF, but now I am not getting it. $20 each shipped inside the USA.

PM if interested!