Now that we've gotten the biggie Buy Two Get the Third Free sale out of the way, now is the time for the ever-popular 2 for $30 sale. I swear, we had one of these every other week last season, let's see what's in store this year.

This week, all PS2, XBox and GC games priced $19.99 or lower are 2 for $30. That's a savings of $5-10 depending on whether you buy a $15 and $20 or 2 $20 or what have you.

Also, until the 23rd, for every $75 you spend you get a free $10 gift card good 'til Dec 31st. So if you're planning any big purchases on new games at retail price, do so at TRU and get yourself $10 back to use when you buy yet more games.

And if any of you live in Massachusetts, come to the Medford Toys R Us Sat/Sun between 10-4 and Mon/Fri between 5-10 and you will get the best customer service you have ever gotten at a video game retailer I promise you (shameless self-promotion, I know, but I can't help myself)

So I just might end up giving half my paycheck right back into the company this week as I stock up on yet more games that I've been wanting.

There are still a decent handful of Green Tag games at my work. I bet some of the other stores have more in stock. Last time I was in the Peabody one (back in August I think when Green Tag was only 30%) I found Resident Evil 0, which hasn't been in my store since it first came out. So wee.