Hello Coleco fans,

Six years ago, I started programming new games for the ColecoVision in C language. My Coleco programming stuff helped the programmers to start new ColecoVision projects. You have no idea of how many projects I saw and never became new games for many reasons.

Today, I'm proud to annonce a new ColecoVision game named Maze Maniac made by Mathieu "beepbop" Boyer.

URL : http://www.mazemaniac.com/

The goal of the game is to reach the exit of the maze as fast as possible to gain points. But, this game also include cool variations, most of them are locked until you finish a specific game type. Some game type options are for the endurance, againts the time, againts or with a 2nd player. There are about 25 mazes in the game, they are not randomly generated. Animated obstacles in the most difficult mazes.

Have fun!

Note : Beepbop did two versions of his game, one for emulator, one for colecovision. The reason of these two versions is that some gamers cheat on the emulator by using pause and replay options to gain more points. Why it's important? Well, Beepbop added a code generator at the end of the game, you can submit this code to the Maze Maniac web site to record your hi-score.