Gepeto's Rant

Ubisoft puts out some great games but I have noticed that ubisoft have been releasing games way too close to one another. If find them similar to Ea with the running a good brand into the dirt with release overkill.

The only differences I find lately (from a consumer point of view) is that Ubisofts game values drop (I believe the fastest I have ever seen) of any of the major publishers to date.

I noticed this beginning with splinter cell Pandora tommorrow. The priced dropped substancially about 2 months after it's release. I got burned buy the chaos theory hype. When my gut told me to wait sure enough the collector edition is sitting on the shelve 24.99.

I said never again, then brother in arms earned in blood came out. This time I held out and sure enough 4 weeks after it release boom price drop. Although I like earned in blood the release is just to close to the road to hill 30.

I want ubisoft to stay in business but the overkill of releases being too close to one another definately can't be good.

Also throw prince of persia in the boat. I just think this does more damage to the overall industry than good. I all for getting games at a good price but I don't want a brand ruined do to over kill. Please give me time to miss the games.