Thread: FS: America's VideoGame Expo Launch Titles available online!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: America's VideoGame Expo Launch Titles available online!

Mighty Mighty Missile, a NEW release for the Sega CD!

It's a game of Cat n' Mouse!! Evacuate your mice to safety by loading them into your missile before rival pilots detour your vermin friends and sneak Intergalactic cool cats on board! Brain-twisting Puzzles and Extreme Gameplay Action!! Single Player Action or Addictive Multi-Player Fun!! Take on your buddies in the Four-way Mouse Dash! Play the challenging Puzzle Mode & Stage Challenge to extend the playability of this EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE TITLE! Mighty Mighty Missile game content is evolutive! The more puzzle stages that you clear, the more maps appear in the multi-player modes. PLUS, the more you play, the more BONUS GAMES are unlocked! Only $24.99 or try our Special: Order a copy of Mighty Mighty Missile and add a copy of Sega CD Citizen X for only $9.99 more!

For photos and more information, check out:
    http://www.gooddealgames.com/Publish...tyMissile.html

AND,

Arcade Ambiance 1986! The 3rd installment in the Arcade Ambiance series, Arcade Ambiance 1986 gives you all the sounds of the arcades from a time you most fondly remember!

Bill Kunkel, "The Game Doctor" had this to say about the audio CD: "I closed my eyes today and took a virtual walk through a mid-80's arcade. I accomplished this seemingly impossible feat via the latest edition to the Arcade Ambiance Series. Soon, I could almost smell the snacks and see the players, hear their arguments and the small sounds of quarters being lined up along the coin-op controller rims in order to determine order of play. Then, like a symphony conductor, my ear would seek out familiar groupings of sound effects and delightfully manic arcade machine music, allowing me to identify a game hear, a game there. But mostly I allowed the sounds of a wonderful past time to simply wash over me. For veteran gamers, this is mood audio of the first order." Only $12.99 or get all three volumes of Arcade Ambiance (1981, 1983 and 1986) for only $29.99.

For photos and more information, check out http://www.gooddealgames.com/Publish...CD_ArcAmb.html

Both titles were EXCLUSIVE limited edition launches at America's VideoGame Expo only a few days ago in Philly. They are now available online while supplies last!

Visit GoodDealGames.com or J2Games.com to grab your self a copy of each!

You can trust us, as we have a 5+ Year PERFECT E-BAY Rating - check it out:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=gooddealgames

Quick service and shipping.

We are a group of hobbyists and collectors, and all income goes directly to operating the fansite and to publish new products for our favorite classic consoles. When you support GDG, you support your hobby!

FREE at the website:
    Classic Gaming Interviews, Crosswords, Articles, Comic Strips & Humor, Online Arcade, Chat, Postcards, WGDG Video Game Radio, News, Collectors List, Links, Token Museum, Fan Fiction and more... MUCH MORE! All Videogame Related!

As always, thanks for supporting Good Deal Games!

Sincerely,
    Michael of Good Deal Games
    http://www.GoodDealGames.com/
    gooddealgames@mindspring.com
    http://www.GoodDealGames.com
    Classic Gaming Interviews, Articles, News, Puzzles, Humor, Online Arcade, Game Publishing, Sales, WGDG Game Radio, Collectors List, Links, Chat, Release Lists, Fan Fiction, Token Museum & more... much more.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there Michael. This is interesting stuff, but unfortunately I'm going to have to close it as you've already got the thread you posted yesterday going on the front page. Combine the contents of this one into the existing thread via edit or bump, or edit AND bump, if you'd like. Thanks!

Courtesy
    In courtesy to others, if you have multiple items you want to sell or are looking for please post them in one thread. The more unnecessary threads you create shuffle other members’ posts off the front page. Also, to conserve space, mods may combine topics at their discretion.