Great Puma (Level 12) DeputyMoniker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Default Tomb Raider PSP ...delayed.

The DP wire & EB Games site has listed Tomb Raider for PSP as "to be released Nov 15th 2005." I visited my local K-Mart, Walmart & Navy Exchange but nobody has it. I checked the EB Games site and it still lists it as Pre-order: To be released 15th Nov 2005. Well this is the 17th so I Googled it and I found that it has been delayed until early 2006. ><
    What a letdown.
    I guess this is better than getting another Angel of Darkness. Thats not to imply I didnt like Angel of Darkness...it's to imply that I liked Angel of Darkness about as much as I like trying to wipe diarrhea runoff out of the hair on the back of my balls. You know what makes wiping diarrhea runoff out of the hair on the back of my balls better than Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness? Taking a shower doesn't cost me $49.99.

Click here to view my collection.
    DP FFXIV Username & Server List.

PSN, Switch, U, Steam, and Twitch: tellUwut

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hasn't everyone had enough of TombRaider? And anyways, seeing as Lara's boobs seem to grow exponentially with each sequel, they alone will fill 3/4 of the screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMonkey
    Hasn't everyone had enough of TombRaider? And anyways, seeing as Lara's boobs seem to grow exponentially with each sequel, they alone will fill 3/4 of the screen.
    Imagine if Mario ended with SMB2. So Tomb Raider hasnt been in good shape for a while...maybe they'll get it right this time. TR has a lot of potential & Im ready to take Lara back into the caves for some alien killing, jello shaking puzzle solving again.
    We have a thread on DP that talks about them deciding to make Laras boobs smaller so I dont think were going to have a problem with them filling the massive PSP screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, but all the Marios from the original to M64 were amazing, revolutionary and truly wonderful games (coming from someone who no longer even owns a Nintendo console).

If the new PSP TR turns out to be a cracking truly playable game, then fair play. We'll just have to wait and see.

Although judging by past performances......

And maybe they should just put a 'Boob Size' option in the menu with a range of cup sizes from AA-GG, then everyone's happy. Except for the pervs that want a nude option....

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is the number one franchise on my list of franchises that I'd love to see the developer get right. What would be so fucking HARD about programming Lara's movements so that she moved as fluidly as 98% of the other videogame characters out there? I swear that Eidos made Lara's movements overly fussy and complex just to prove that they could. They haven't won any new fans lately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMonkey
    We'll just have to wait and see.
    Well said.
    Now lets not turn this one into a flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc
    This is the number one franchise on my list of franchises that I'd love to see the developer get right. What would be so fucking HARD about programming Lara's movements so that she moved as fluidly as 98% of the other videogame characters out there? I swear that Eidos made Lara's movements overly fussy and complex just to prove that they could. They haven't won any new fans lately.

Hmm...yeah, this may be my #1 hope too. Id really like to see TR be lifted from the grave.
    As far as *I* can remember, Eidos did a pretty good job with Lara. It wasnt until after Eidos dumped TR that she turned into a square wheel. I could be wrong though. I do remember TR1 being especially easy to control. Perhaps it was just me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Tomb Raider PSP ...delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMoniker
    I guess this is better than getting another Angel of Darkness. Thats not to imply I didnt like Angel of Darkness...it's to imply that I liked Angel of Darkness about as much as I like trying to wipe diarrhea runoff out of the hair on the back of my balls. You know what makes wiping diarrhea runoff out of the hair on the back of my balls better than Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness? Taking a shower doesn't cost me $49.99.
    This is gross yet funny at the same time. I never played AOG, but i'm not going to ever play it if playing it is comparable to the situation you describe.

Thanks for indulging my gaming habit when I was young, Dad. You were the best. I miss you. ~David Barnes 1926-2007~