I added the following four games:

Dawn of Mana. Square Enix, Square Enix, 5/22/07.
Odin Sphere.* Vanillaware, Atlus, 5/22/07.
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce.* CyberConnect2, Bandai Namco, 5/8/07.
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm.* Gust, NIS America, 5/29/07.

Except for Dawn of Mana, none of the games got a published guide. However, since three games will be released in two and three weeks, I'll keep my eyes open if there are indeed guides coming out for those games. It were the first time that a Dot hack game would not get a guide.

If you have information that Odin Sphere, dot hack GU 2 or Atelier Iris 3 has a guide, please let us know.

I'll also watch if the upcoming release dates for the games are correct.

HEADS UP: Not only Grandia III, Xenosaga III, and Tales of Legendia ended up in the Circuit City bargain bin, but DISGAEA 2 for $16.96 as well since last week. Certainly a good price for a game that usually goes for $50.

By this time they are probably all gone, but it never hurts to check after awhile since restocking is unlikely but sometimes indeed happens.

ANOTHER HEADS UP: A couple of weeks ago CC had for all games $16.96 and cheaper a special 25% price discount for a week, and the $17 games dropped to $12.50. I assumed that CC makes price adjustments for about a week or so and was surprised to learn that they do it for up to 30 days. (which means that I got 3 RPGs and other games for $12.50 although I just made it on the 31st day after purchase)

If you bought a game and notice a price reduaction within the next 30 days, get the receipt out and do a price adjustment.