I am selling my Playstation 2 game, Twisted Metal Black Online. The game disc is in great condition, and comes with its original case and instruction manual.

Twisted Metal Black Online is a semi-rare PS2 game in the sense that it was never officially sold in stores (only those who purchased the PS2 network adapter shortly after it went on sale were mailed copies of it by Sony). The game is very fun, fast (60 frames per second), and you can usually find at least twenty people playing the game online at any given time. The game supports both broadband as well as dial-up internet access.

As an incentive to get you to buy my copy of Twisted Metal Black Online, I'll throw in 3 Playstation Underground Demo Discs for FREE. Here's what they feature:

"Welcome to the World of ONLINE GAMING for your Playstation 2" - Playstation Underground Demo Disc [SEALED - BRAND NEW!]

Featuring demos of:

Final Fantasy XII
NFL Street
NBA Shootout 2004
Ghost Recon
The Sims: Bustin' Out
Need For Speed
Fight Night

Playstation Underground Demo Disc Version 2.3

Featuring demos of:

Ico
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Spyhunter
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Star Wars: Bombad Racing
Portal Runner 2
MTV Music Generator 2
Cool Boarders 2001
OKAGE: Shadow King (Video)
Drakan: The Ancients' Gate (Video)
Kinetica (Video)

Playstation Underground Demo Disc Version 2.1

Featuring demos of:

EA Sports BIG SSX
Dynasty Warriors 2
Armored Core 2
Madden NFL 2001
NHL 2001
Wild Wild Racing
ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding
ESPN International Track And Field
FIFA 2001 Major League Soccer (Video)
Summoner (Video)
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (Video)
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (Video)

Here are photos of the items included in this unique package:

As far as the price of these 4 items goes, make me an offer right here over the Retrogaming Roundtable (either in this forum or by sending me a private message). Shipping will come to a total of $5 (US), and this offer applies to residents of Canada and the United States. I'll accept payment via cheque / money order or Paypal. If you want to check my reputation as a seller, look me up as Dogma905 on Ebay.