First let me say this is easily the best looking Xbox game, and I'm going to go ahead and say that it's even close to the beauty of that on the Xbox 360. I could not imagine a more picture perfect lookin game. The fuzz on Conker and other characters however is a little odd, but does give a realistic quality.

I suppose the point of this topic though is the multiplayer, man does it suck. I tried cracking into it and it's so darn complicated. Not only that, but I found very few games to play, and the weapon system was very uneven. I enjoy sniping in games, but I couldn't hit anyone for the life of me. The rocket seems cheap too. It really disappoints me they didn't just transfer over the old multiplayer games and slap it online.

Ahh well, the single player campaign is still fantastic, and the early crack on the game about it being a port were pretty laugh out loud quality. I guess I would recommend it to all of those who haven't played the N64 version before, and of course to those who loved the N64 version, just be prepared for a sub-par online experience.