Thread: WTB: Cheap and Working XBOX, System Only Needed. Please Help

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: Cheap and Working XBOX, System Only Needed. Please Help

As the title says, I am looking for a working XBOX system for my church, and we want to get it as cheap as possile. Yes this topic my look very simular to the one I mad a couple weeks back asking for a PS2 system for my dad, but I promis you I am no scam artist or anything trying to get a bunch of cheap system, swear on my life!

The story goes; We have had one XB and one PS2 for, like, ever in our church's student ministries where I go. A few weeks back, the Xbox was stolen. It was between after almost everyone left one Wednesday night and before people Sunday morning when I was with the very first people to arive at church. I am in charge of the video game room at our student ministries building, and I was imedently very concerned. We can not figure out who stole the system, and we have no leads or any other info besides the fact that they either broke in with no evidence left behind or they had a key or something. Whoever the ID10T is, they took the system only, no controlers or cables.

After about 3 weeks now, we have givin up, and I have been asigned the job of finding the cheapest working XBOX that we can get. I am sorry, but I have been told that I can not give out an approximent offer price, so just send me your best offers and I will discuss them with Greg, our student minister, until we agree on one, actualy I am the deciding vote this time on which on we get, so post your best offers and I will pick one to show to Greg.

Thanks for any help that you guys may offer.

SuperShark.

BTW, I will proably give this thread one or two weeks, and then take the best sounding offer(s) to Greg some Wednesday. Please note: NO hook-ups are needed, and we already got 2 working controllers, so we will not pay for more than 2 if any as we do not NEED any more, and if you want to offer games, the chruch really has only 2 games so I am always stuck bringing all of my good and suitable multiplay ones (and 2 of my controllers), and if you want to include any PS2 games or controllers in an offer, we may be interested in those too. So, System Only Needed, but may consider buying CHEAP good multi-player PS2/Xbox games, 2 CHEAP working PS2 controllers, and 2 CHEAP working XB controllers as well.
    I will get around to editing this thing again.

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think you can pick them up for $99 new at GameCrazy.

I see them go for around $60 - $70 on eBay.

Just a heads up.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, unwinddesign, just thought I should say that there is not a gamecrazy anywhere near me, it sucks big time I know. EBgames is near buy and it Might be possible to get to a GameStop, though hard, otherwise, my fav local used vid game store is temporaly out, but I think that they sell XBs with hookups and junk for like $100-$125 or something, cant remember exact price.

And as for you comrade, PM recieved. Thanks. I still however want to give this thread a week or two before setteling on a deal.

I will stay updated in here until I get my church a new (as in one that we have proably never had, might be used, dont care) Xbox.

Later,
    SuperShark

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sure thing bud.

Im gonna send one more PM with another offer, just in case ya know?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its been over 24 hours, and I still only got one offer? Good one, but still, I would like some selection to give Greg.

BUMP!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Another BUMP!

Please help me and my student minister get a new XB for our ministries. We would like some options, choices, more than the options of buying the one offer here, buying a new one, EB, or local Classifieds (we do not want to buy new, deal wih classifieds and pickup, or EBs ripoffs, so we only really got one option now, or pay a lot extra for a new one which we wish not to do).

Come on, make an offer of stuff and name your price!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BUMP! Befer I head out to school!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shit...meant to PM you

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump befer school and I replyed to your PMs comrade!

Guys, I am still really wanting to have more than one offer to show Greg, so c'mon!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

B-U-M-P!
    BUMP!!!

Yeah, back into the scavenging business for my church!

I recently talked to my student minister, Greg, again and thought to bring up the subject of the lack of an Xbox in our vide-game room from last year when it was stolen. We could not buy last year due to our chruchs finacial department and managers saying that we could not make such a purchase at the time, but they said that we could next year. Next year is now here, and Greg has told me to go out and serch for any and all good offers that I can find.

Please remember that we want as CHEAP an xbox as possible, we can not spare much money at this time, so if you got one that you bought a few weeks ago for like $180 and it just turned out that you didnt like it, not right for you, and you want like $150-$170 or something for it as to get most of your money back, please keep walking. If you however got a spare Xbox, system only maybe (as the retard that stole our church's Xbox took ONLY the system and not cables or games) and could offer it to us as cheap as possible as to help out a group of students in a church, then please send an offer ASAP!

For more details on what happend and what I am asking for, please check out the ver first post in this topic thread.

Thanks all,

SuperShark

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BUMP-O!

Greg says this is a go, and has givin me an approximate money range that we can spend (though I can not say it, I promised that I wouldn't, understand please), so start posting offers if you can, we REALLY want a XBOX taking up the XBOX space in our video game room again.

Please look and see if there are any cheap and working xboxes around you that maybe you could be willing to pick up and mail out, or maybe you know someone that really wants to get rid of theirs, let me know and I will see what I can do. Thanks in advance to all of you who look for me and my fellow students. We all thank you.

SuperShark

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BUMP