Thread: WTB: Saturn Imports

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: Saturn Imports

I plan on getting into saturn imports. I am looking for anything that is not text reliant (AKA rpg's) fighting games, puzzlers, platformers, action, etc are are good as long as they are playable without any knowledge of japanese.

I am also looking for a ST-Key cart

PM me with what you have, as well as prices because I am not good at offering on imports.

Visit my YouTube page: Pete's Game Room

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Double post*

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm about to sell the following:

Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter. Complete and in near-mint condition. Fighting game.

$40 including shipping

Real Bout Fatal Fury Collection. Contains 2 discs. Real Bout Fatal Fury, and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. Complete and in excellent to near-mint condition. Fighting games.

$57.00 including shipping

Akumajo Dracula X(Castlevania:Symphony of the Night), complete and in near mint condition. 2-D action game. You don't need to understand Japanese text to enjoy this game at all.

$76.00 including shipping

Samurai Spirits(Showdown) Best Collection. Contains 2 discs. Samurai Spirits III and IV. Complete and in near mint condition. Fighting games.

$57.00 including shipping.

Buy both Real Bout and Samurai Spirits collections together and get $6 off shipping. It will be $108 total.

Buy both Akumajo Dracula X and MSH Vs SF together, and get $6 off shipping. It will be $111 total.

Or buy all for $214 total, and save $17 on shipping.

If anything interests you, PM me. Pay me today with Paypal, and it ships today afternoon or tomorrow morning. Cheers.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I have a few JP titles that do not requiere intense language use (I guess that this covers your main requirement hehe), all are minty, complete:

+ Guardian Heroes (Fighter)
    + Street Fighter Zero 2 (Fighter)
    + Fatal Fury Real Bout with RAM cart 1M (Fighter)
    + Asuka 120% Limited Burning Fest (Fighter)
    + Pretty Fighter X (this one is hard... Fighter?)
    + Shin Shinobi Den (Fighter/Platforms)
    + The House of the Dead (FPS? Uses lightgun)
    + Shienryu (Shooter)
    + Soukyugurentai (Shooter)
    + Darius Gaiden (Shooter)
    + Gals Panic SS (Puzzle)
    + Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Guess what- puzzle doh :P)
    + Sonic Jam (Platforms)
    + Sonic 3D Flickie's Island (Platforms)
    + ManX TT (Racer)

None of the items is above the $50 limit. As a matter of fact you can get several of them for $50

Also a Radiant Silvergun and a Macross DYRL that I should not have mentioned now I think about it...

Not to threadcrap Whiskers, but those prices are a little high if you ask me. I guess he's charging his shipping from Japan to the price but that is only a comment.

Sorry no trades right now unless you have some of my bold yellow wanted items or a PSP

PM if interested
    ...No more, it's over, I'm on to you and your evil games...

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not to threadcrap Whiskers, but those prices are a little high if you ask me. I guess he's charging his shipping from Japan to the price but that is only a comment.
    You are thread crapping. For your information, if I did add in JPN shipping the items will be $60-$90. I added in $6-$7 shipping for all of them.

The reason why they're all expensive is because that's how I bought them not even including the shipping price. Not to mention, all of the games are mint, and scratch free as they can be. It's up to the buyer if he wants them or not.

Don't be coming in here and acting like a buffalo, and thinking you know shit or the shit please. I don't give a damn if you think the price is too high, keep that crap to yourself, because if I bought them for that price myself, there are most likely hundreds of other people out there that will do the same. Thank you.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers the Wonder Cat
    Don't be coming in here and acting like a fucking snake, and thinking you know shit or the shit please. I don't give a damn if you think the price is too high, keep that crap to yourself, because if I bought them for that price myself, there are most likely hundreds of other people out there that will do the same. Thank you.
    If so...

Go around and check, I was being pollite and you attack calling me "fucking snake"???

You could have said all of this via PM.
    Only children enjoy public humilliation. Adults talk appart and not in public, you know

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And that's why you just pmed me just to call me an asshole? Nice job. Lets stop being a hypocrite hmm? You should take your own advice. If you thought the price was too high, why not just pm me and tell me? Instead of saying it here, and saying you're not "threadcrapping" while posting those little smiley gifs along with it? You think I don't know what you're doing? That's why I called you an snake.

Sorry if I looked like I was pissed. I was. Some idiot just messaged me on Ebay to say he couldn't pay me after making me wait for 3 weeks. I let that fucker have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please keep this outside of my thread, I dont want it getting locked, thanks.

Visit my YouTube page: Pete's Game Room

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers the Wonder Cat
    And that's why you just pmed me just to call me an asshole? Nice job. Lets stop being a hypocrite hmm? You should take your own advice. If you thought the price was too high, why not just pm me and tell me? Instead of saying it here, and saying you're not "threadcrapping" while posting those little smiley gifs along with it? You think I don't know what you're doing? That's why I called you an snake.

Sorry if I looked like I was pissed. I was. Some idiot just messaged me on Ebay to say he couldn't pay me after making me wait for 3 weeks. I let that fucker have it.
    Thanks for supporting my former point. Again, you come and try to humilliate in public what should had remain in privacy?
    Children do not know when to stop...

Better close it and start it over again.

My appologises.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Didn't you say you wouldn't respond to me? It seems I have had touched a few nerves on you.

And you calling me a child? Funny, it's always a kid himself who calls other people kids when they want to insult back.

My advice is, take your own advice and pm me if you want to say something else to me. Or we can just both drop it now?

Just never say something like that. This wouldn't have happened if you have just kept your running mouth shut, and just post your games and just end it there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I have a load of disc only imports if you are interested in them (theyre good ones too) as well as regular imports.. PM me if youre interested

Starman (Level 23) Phosphor Dot Fossils's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's all keep our running mouths shut on this one, eh?

>> LOCK <<