Thread: Selling XBox 360 w/ 4 games (premium version)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Selling XBox 360 w/ 4 games (premium version)

Please note, this is a reposting of what I had posted on 1up.com's trading forum, so the specifics like my XBL sig won't be visible here: http://boards.1up.com/zd/board/messa...ssage.id=19627

The system has been opened, but everything is in perfect condition, and the system has absolutely no defects whatsoever. The hard drive, wireless controller, ethernet cable, component cables, media remote, batteries, etc. are all included, this isn't some sort of scam like some of those Ebay auctions. And all of the games are in mint condition and work perfectly. Hell, as a bonus, I should probably mention I downloaded a crapload of trailers and stuff onto the 360 hard drive. I also downloaded the Madden 06 demo, NFS Most Wanted demo, and the NBA Live 06 demo onto it, plus, the penny arcade gamer icon package, as well as the full versions of Hexic HD, Geometry Wars, and Gauntlet, are all on the hard drive, this is all XBL Marketplace content and would cost about 1000 merketplace points if you bought them yourself, but I've already payed for them, so theyre your's.

Call of Duty 2, Quake 4, Kameo, and PD0 are all in mint, like new condition, they seriously look like they were just un-shrinkwrapped, because I take very good care of my games.

I believe I should be on the straight shooters list here twice, I don't check it though, so Im not sure if I was added by one person or not. Oh well, I'm not a con artist or anything, you'll get what you pay for here, I'm not trying to rip you off, aside from my definite price gauging here.

With that said, I'm asking $1000.00 for this package. I'll accept paypal or a money order/cash, nothing else. There is no charge for shipping, I'll take care of that.

Also, someone asked me for proof, so here's the box pic I took and my reasonign as to how it's obvious that I own a 360 (click the first link in this topic if you want to see my sig, which contains my gamerscore and such as proof) I would take pics of the actual system and games but my digi-cam is currently in my car somewhere and I don't feel like going through the effort of digging it up:

Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/spreet/360.jpg

Also, you can see by my sig that I indeed have a 360 by the fact that I have a gamerscore as wel as the exclusive Penny Arcade gamer icon only attainable via the Penny Arcade Gamer Icon package available via the XBL marketplace.

Edit: I know thats just the box, but I used that pic for something else before this sale thing. I don't feel like digging out the digi-cam, but my gamerscore alone, plus the fact that I've played on Live with people from this very message board (Snowed, Ninja Blade, etc.) should be proof enough I think.

Yeah, so retro gaming people, in short, the games are PD0, COD2, Kameo, and Quake 4, and they're all in mint condition. Price I'ma sking is 1000.00 shipped, via paypal or money order/cash.

Peace.

Great Puma (Level 12) captain nintendo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good luck with your sales and welcome to DP.

I just had to jump in and say damn...........
    You have nearly 4000 post at 1up and you have only been a member since may? WTF?!?

Once again, good luck and welcome.

- The Captain

"until all are one" - Optimus Prime
    Link to collection:
    http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/...der=Collection

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
    You will not be forgotten.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking here since September, but just now jumped in because I was looking for outlets to sell this. I really wish I didn't have to, but it's just such an opportune time to sell it and I need the money

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone up for $900? I've got to sell this thing rather quickly.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

850? Needs to go by tonight. I won't go any lower than 800, preferrably 850 though.

Edit: I'll sell just the console (with all accessories, but no games) for 600 shipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol, Spreet on DP?

The hell is going on in this world?!

Seriously, the world will collaspe upon itself tonight.
    ~~~GrayFox~~~
    Current thoughts and published articles = http://grayfoxtastical.1up.com/