Need to get rid of this ASAP, trying to raise some quick cash for a few last minute gifts. The xbox works great. Comes with all the hookups, but the power cord is actually not the right one, it was shaved to fit the system. It is the correct voltage, and powers up the system fine. I was just too cheap to go buy a new replacement. Also comes with a controller, and of course the 36 games! 35 of them come complete with all of their cases and manuals and all are in good to excellent condition. the last one is just the disc, but is also in very good condition. The games are:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
The Sims
Mercenaries
Conflictesert Storm
WWF Raw
Time Splitters 2
Unreal Championship
Far Cry: Instincts
Serious Sam II
Ninja Gaiden
Chase: Hollywood Stunt Driver
Bruce Lee-Quest of the Dragon
RAW 2
Spiderman 2
Doom 3
Soul Calibur 2
Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus
Mech Assault
Area 51
Rainbow six 3 Squad Based Counter Terror
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
RLH
Ghost Recon
I-Ninja
Serious Sam
Bloodwake
Armed and Dangerous
Kill Switch
Hunter: The Reckoning
Dead to Rights
Need for Speed 2: Hot Pursuit
Big Mutha Truckers
Dino Crisis 3
Project Gotham Racing
Dead or Alive 3

Lord of the rings: The 3rd Age(disc only)

I'd like to sell this as a whole lot, but will consider offers for different things if the prices are right. I'm not sure what to ask for the whole lot, so I'll take offers for now. You can PM me or post them here in the thread. I accept paypal and Postal Money orders only. Buyer is responsible for shipping, of course, to 03570. I'll send it anyway you like through the usps. I have completed successful deals here at DP, at Atariage, and have over 370 positive feedback on ebay. So please feel assured you will receive everything in the condition described.