Like the Namco Museum, MAC: EP is a collection of games that are perfect for PSP system. This compilation is a perfect collection of Midway and Atari games from years gone by. It costs 29.99 and you get about twenty games including Mortal Kombat I-III, Gauntlet Xenophobe, Rampart, Paperboy and Klax... I bought this disc simply for Xenophobe, I love that game....Rampart was a bonus!
The list:

--Klax--when Tetris gets old
--Spy Hunter...the collision detection is maddening.
-- Joust--better played in multiplayer mode, like the arcade version
-- Sinistar
-- Marble Madness...the analog pag can't replace the roller ball...but, it does the job.
-- Defender(R) The PSP has more buttons than the arcade.
-- Toobin'--never got into this
-- Paperboy--Easier to play on the PSP, however, I don't understand why they didn't use the L&R buttons to steer.
-- Wizard of Wor--includes the synth voice, in all its undersampled glory
--720(degrees)(R)--like MM, the controller is lacking, but it works.
-- Xybots--I prefer Gauntlet.
-- Arch Rivals(TM)--Great for a quick ad hoc game
-- Championship Sprint(TM)--cars are kind of small, plays okay though.
-- Cyberball 2072--never liked this game, it still looks good though
-- Mortal Kombat----some issues with jumping
-- Mortal Kombat II--same as MK
-- Mortal Kombat 3--same as MKII
-- Rampage--With King Kong out in theatres...why not?
-- Rampart--the analog nub works great as a replacement rollerball in this game.
-- Xenophobe--I'd prefer a full screen version...but I've always loved this "Aliens" parody
-- Gauntlet--a four-player free all

The sound quality is great as long as you are using your headphones. Also I noticed some issues with diagonal jumps in the MK games when I used the digital pad. Digital Eclipse was in charge of the emulation so the games on this disc behave like the console ports of the MAC series...with the exception that the graphics are very sharp and fluid.