Howdy folks. I've got a set of eBay auctions pending to end within 24 hours, and I thought I'd share 'em with you guys. The bids are pretty low right now, so this might be your opportunity to snap up one of these great auctions for cheap!

The first auction is for a NES in the box with twelve games in NEAR MINT condition, including Bubble Bobble, Kid Icarus, Galaga, Gauntlet (tengen black), and Adventure Island. All of these games are with their boxes and are also in near mint condition -- all shiny with clean edges. The system was only used once.

I've also got a Sega Master System up for bids, in NEAR MINT condition with the box and original wrapping. The protective stickers are still on the front of the console, no scratches! This is the one with the built in Safari, Hang On, and the infamous Sega 'Maze' game.

Last, but not least, is an auction for all of Aerobiz Supersonic, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and Genghis Khan II for the SNES. These games come with their boxes and are in VERY GOOD condition.

Good luck with the bidding and thanks for looking :)

-RS.