Thread: PLEASE LOCK - NO LONGER NEEDED

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PLEASE LOCK - NO LONGER NEEDED

I have bought what I was looking for. Thank you.

Moderators, you may lock this now.

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

As per the rules, you are allowed to have one active sales and one active wants thread running at a time. Seeing as the other is a sales thread, then I can't see the problem here

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you Mayhem, I appreciate the leniency. I have had threads locked so many times in the past due to there being two under my name; one always being a sales thread and one a specified request.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gamenthusiast
    Thank you Mayhem, I appreciate the leniency. I have had threads locked so many times in the past due to there being two under my name; one always being a sales thread and one a specified request.
    Yeah, that's because you kept breaking the rules DESPITE MULTIPLE WARNINGS. And when I'd let up on my previous enforcement of your seperate thread penalty that was incurred as a result, letting it slide so you could have seperate threads provided you'd follow the rules, you'd make THREE threads, or have two buying threads or break some other rule etc.

I'm more than willing to allow you some leniency in having seperate buying and selling threads, but please, for the love of god, STOP BREAKING THE DAMN RULES.

That is all.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wont be breaking the rules. The last time was pure accident. Someone brought up an old thread about selling magazines. I understand where Beserker is coming from, but my response to that is of pure accident. It was not intentional. I know these rules are enforced to protect from spamming.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wont be breaking the rules. The last time was pure accident. Someone brought up an old thread about selling magazines. I understand where Beserker is coming from, but my response to that is of pure accident. It was not intentional. I know these rules are enforced to protect from spamming.
    Thank you for responding to me directly. I can accept that it was an accident. The rules we have here are mostly to protect buyers/sellers who have threads here, i.e. excess bumping and multiple buying/selling threads push other folks' threads off the front page unnecessarily, so we have to set guidelines to regulate that.

I don't hold grudges or things of that nature, I just want everyone to follow the rules here, so that everyone in turn benefits, and has a better shot at getting their stuff bought/sold. If you're willing to go with this, then I genuinely appreciate it, and am more than willing to get off your back from past occurances.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

... [MOD EDIT - Gotta edit this out too. Retroediting is a bitch, but I've got to do it. - Berserker]
    Perhaps is the semantics, but this sentence is rather "gray". It is not clear wheither you WANT TO HAVE RUNNING Rooms and Emus and so on with your modded Xbox, or you WANT TO HAVE = BUY them when you buy your modded Xbox, being the latter a major offense here...
    ...No more, it's over, I'm on to you and your evil games...

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, good eye, I didn't even catch that. I had to edit that part out of your post, gamenthusiast. No harm no foul, I'm not locking anything, just know for future reference that you're not allowed to buy/sell roms here. That's maybe the one rule that is solely for the interest of DP - we could get shut down if we let that kind of stuff go on. Just so you know.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, that was an error. What I meant to say was that I wanted a modded xbox that can allow someone to have files backed up on a larger hard drive, NOT the actual buying of roms.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw a few floating around in the buying and selling forum. I bought one several months ago from xbox-scene.com in their buying and selling forum. I think you might find what you want there. Another option is Omnedons site http://www.oldschoolgamer.ca A lot of forum members have purchased from him and are quite satisfied.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you for the advice. I have found what I am looking for, and it was xbox-scene.com. We can go ahead and lock this thread now.