Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Secret Santa 2k5: The cat is out of the bag!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vectorman0
    My SS was cauterize. He said that he had a hard time getting stuff I asked for, but he did great and I am extremely pleased.

I received a SMS light phazer, a NES Advantage joystick, a PAL copy of Metal Gear Solid 2 w/ a documentary and a PAL MGS3 cardboard slipcover.

Although I don't have a SMS, I have several games for it that need to be played. I can't wait to get a system to use the phaser I got, as the games alone weren't enough to drive me to hunt down a SMS. Hopefully I will be able to trade for one on the forums.
    The NES joystick will be getting some use as I am in an arcade stage at the moment where I am not giving the usualy consoles as much attention as I normally would. I'm glad to have one of these since I can't seem to ever find any around here where I live.
    My favorite thing is the MGS2 and I'm very glad to have it for my collection even if I won't be playing the game. This was surely the best item as I really enjoyed the documentary that was on the bonus disc. I never knew it existed and it was very entertaining and was too short, even at 40 minutes.

Sorry I can't get a picture up. My camera is out of order.

Thanks alot Caut!

I hope to hear from the person I sent to soon.
    *phew* Im relieved... I was worrying about it like mad!
    I was worried youd have the PAL MGS2 with the Bonus DVD already, but im glad you needed it! Also, i hope that slip case gets some good use, display or not, i thought u might like it
    Enjoy the Advantage too, its a great stick!

Hope you had a good xmas!

Adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    strayhellcat

Yaaaaaay! Finally got mine!

Inside a box marked "DP Secret Santa"

- CIB Yoshi's Story for the N64, yay! Pink Yoshi cart!
    - A N64 carry bag!
    - A Bomberman Gameboy game!
    - American candy!

But I don't know who it was from, since they forgot to leave a handle anywhere on the box

Regardless, thank you!

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

Well, I'm sorry for being SO late in posting here....I ment to but forgot about it, with the holidays being a bad time for me and all that.

My SS was Vectorman -- I believe. Hopefully he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

Due to how much time has passed I don't recall EVERYTHING I got, but it was a wonderfull package, with a beta version of FFXI complete, a FF shirt, a Zelda cartoon on tape, a Castlevania comic book, the guide to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, a Hori screen protector for my DS, and some other stuff.

Then a few days later a SECOND package arived with a COMPLETE emulator set on CD -- from the Atari 2600 up to the SNES and Genesis -- as well as some episodes of Icon.

I can't say thank you enough for all the cool stuff!

mmpoole8, I'm happy you liked my gift. I bought a few of those things at my local stores or online and then threw in some trade bait that I had. I did'nt spend over $30 on it, so no worries.
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion