Hey guys,

At long last, PSX: The Guide to the Sony Playstation, produced in association with Digital Press, has been released! Thanks to the great research of PSX uber-collectors here, especially Dangerboy, PapaStu and PS1Expert, this ultimate PS1 collector resource was completed.

142 full-color pages. Rarity/Price guide three years in the making, including publisher, developer, genre, GH, longbox, and variant information. Intensive writeups for 60 games. Interviews with the former head of R&D at Sony, the developer of Crash Bandicoot and the editor of Next Generation magazine. Never before seen "inside images". A 10-page history of the system. Demo, Lightspan and Boxset listings. This book has everything you want if you hope to become a serious PS1 collector.

The cost? Absolutely free in pdf version. $28.99 in printed version (believe me, this was the lowest cost possible for a print-as-you-go full color 8.5x11" book). Check out the order page at http://www.digitpress.com/products/psxbook.htm

I would be grateful if any of the game media writers here wanted to write the book up. I'm happy to provide any help: contact me at kevincure AT yahoo DOT com.

Kevin Bryan