Hi, I have the following items for sale.
Please read the entire descrition before submitting offers
1)Turbo Duo system complete in the box. $200 shipped in the U.S. (Sale Pending)
-Box shows some wear and has a couple barcode/spec stickers on it
-original styrofoam is included
-items still have plastic wrap
-Includes the U.S. Turbo Duo system with one controller, av cables and Radio Shack power supply
-The Duo has been modded by D-Lite and also plays Japanese PC-Engine games by pressing a button on the back of the system
-3 games are also included, they are Keith Courage with the protective sleeve, in a generic case (cracked) with the manual, Y's book 1&2 cd only in a generic case and a PC-Engine game made by Hudson Soft - I can't read the title of it.
-The last time I used the CD-Rom it worked great, however I have received disc-read errors many times when using the CD-Rom. The buyer should be aware that the CD-Rom may not work once received and may be in need of repair. The HuCard part of the system works GREAT!
(Sale Pending)

2)Video Life/Magicard multicart. $20 shipped in the U.S. This is for the multicart only. It is for the U.S. NTSC Atari 2600. I have used the cart and it works fine. I purchased it from a company called sunmark. Here's a link to their web-site.
http://www.sunmark.com/

I hate to sell all of these items, but I'm in between jobs right now! Please PM me with all offers. Paypal only. If you need feedback my ebay ID is vision89, I think I also have some feedback on DP in the feedback section. Thanks!