If you don't normally get this mag or don't pick it up, you might want to if you want some XBox goodness.

I usually avoid the mag as the demos have kinda sucked lately. This month, however, is a total exception. It has:

Mechassault: yeah, it's been out a while, but I haven't gotten around to renting it. Pretty cool game after you get the controls down (the whole torso up down thing kept throwing me off). I see why its popular.

Indiana Jones: this demo is well put together, you call it "Docta Jones"! It basically steps you through how to control Indy to give you just a taste of what's to come in the full game. Very slick, and weapon/item allocation is realistic (ie he can't carry an entire arsenal, you actually SEE where he puts the item on his person). You can even use items that are laying around as weapons (chairs, shovels, etc.).

Kakuto Chojin: It's an average fighter, doesn't live up to the hype. It's definitely a pretty game. Too easy, though.

Vexx: Best way to describe it: Super Mario 64 meets Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Kinda cutesy platformer, very easy to control. You have to collect these "demon hearts" (think SM64 stars), these odd spirit balls (think coins) to feed to a central transportation hub that opens doors to other realms. Lots of character, easy to control and pull off attacks. This should get the acclaim that Blinx was going for.

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic movie: this game looks very cool. The combat is a quasi real time where time slows when a menu pops up to select an attack. Visually impressive, I just hope the RPG mechanics are fresh and fun.

That's all I got a chance to see, there are more entries on the disc.