Long story, but got to be up at 6am for work, so no time to relate it all. Basically, the offer is a sealed PAL Panzer Dragoon Saga.

It is sealed in a plastic blister pack, and also with the clear plastic "Sega" stickers at the top and bottom of the game box. It is practically impossible to get this just sealed via the stickers, but in hard plastic blister pack?? Just don't hold your breath for another one to come along, that's all!!

The plastic blister pack is slightly damaged - some cracks in the plastic at the top, in the hanging tab section, and on the seam at the bottom of one of the sides.

The actual game box inside the pack is still untouched and perfect, although a disc has come loose inside the box. There is no rattling though, so I presume that there is no damage to the teeth of the cd holder, it has just slipped off.

Asking price is £110, includes special delivery postage UK only). Payment by Paypal, cheque, bank transfer, Bidpay.

I will post outside the UK, but insured overseas postage may be costly for this item. I will not send it uninsured (I am afraid the damage it incurred from its original perfect condition was at the hands of the postal service ... )

Photos can be provided on request.

Vroomfunkel