Hi,

I'm posting this as I'm now in need of reviewers for a new website dedicated to classic arcade games called arcadeperfect.com. When complete, the site is going to be a technically proficient, high traffic centre for people to share their nostalgia regarding old arcade video games. While the current sites either speak only of retro gaming in general, or focus on the specific technical details of the games themselves, the ultimate goal here is to have a complete database of reviews, where users can read the review, and then share their own comments alongside. There will also be tutorials and walkthroughs on both games, hardware and emulators, as well as a general forum.

The site is currently online but in an early stage. However, content is now required in the form of brief reviews of coin-op classics.

I am currently posting the inital wave of reviews which will require filling by the time the site launches. If are interesting in contributing, then please head on over to arcadeperfect.com, and register with the site. If you check out any completed reviews, you'll get an impression of the style of review we're looking for. Be aware that all reviews will be fully credited to their authors.

For the moment, all reviews must be sent to submissions@arcadeperfect.com rather than being posted into the threads (as I need to add graphics etc), I'll make sure they get put in asap. The list of games which require reviewing currently exists in the section entitled 'The Museum', though any additional reviews are most welcome.

If you could also try and spread the word to anyone else who you think would be keen to contribute, then please do. However, I should advise you that there is a certain standard of review we're looking for, and so we cannot guarantee that all reviews will be posted ... but they should be.

Thanks for your time and, hopefully, your help.

Inertia
Webmaster, arcadeperfect