Since my girl is soon to be moving in and she has a better PC, I'm selling my notebook PC. I've had it for six months and let's put it this way, it was able to run DOOM 3 without any problems. I state this because as you know, the game has very high requirements.

Here are the main specs and features:

-17" Widescreen High Definition Screen
-DVD-RW Drive with Dual Layer support(you can burn dual-layer DVD-R and RW formats)
-Intel Pentium 4 with HT Technology running at 3.0Ghz
-100GB Hard Drive
-128MB ATI Mobility Radeon X600 Video card built in
-Windows XP Media Center Edition(Can only get this with PC's, not sold separately)
-External TV Tuner(needs new USB Cable, easily replaceable) with two remotes and IR attatchment

Yes, I had a problem with this PC as some of you know. But, it was a third party software problem and it has been restored to factory settings. I will of course, include the recovery discs, plus I will include Intervideo WinDVD Creator and WinDVD Home Theater.

I am asking $1,500 for the PC. You are getting it for cheap. I got this originally for $1,899. Now, this sells for $2,300. Shipping is included in the price. It will come with delivery confirmation, insurance, and signature comfirmation due to its cost.

I am also looking for things so I'll make a deal. If you have a PSP, DS, or both with any or all the games on my list and are willing to trade, I will do cash + trade. I'll consider the offer before me and take the retail price off the cost of the computer. For example, if you have a Nintendo DS plus say Super Mario 64 DS for trade, it'll go like this:

Nintendo DS used: $110.00
Mario DS used: $20.00

$1,500 - $130.00 = $1,370 for the computer

Consider it "trading in".

Here is the list:

Sony PSP:

PSP MUST INCLUDE UNIT, BATTERY, AC ADAPTER, MEMORY STICK, AND PROTECTIVE POUCH

Nintendo DS:

DS MUST INCLUDE UNIT, BATTERY(USUALLY INSTALLED ALREADY), AC ADAPTER, STYLUS, WRIST STRAP, AND METROID DEMO

Here are the games on that list:

PSP:

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
The Con
Socom : Fire Team Bravo
Twisted Metal: Head-On
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
Medievil: Resurrection
Metal Gear Acid
Coded Arms
Death Jr.
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower

DS:

Super Mario 64 DS
Wario Ware Touched
Trace Memory
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Feel The Magic: XY/XX
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour
Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Yoshi Touch and Go
Jump Superstars(IMPORT; I'll take $40 off the PC price if you have this regardless of condition, as long as it works)

Game Boy Advance(because they work in a DS):

Super Mario Advance
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past/Four Swords
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Mario Kart:Super Circuit
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Golden Sun
Golden Sun:The Lost Age

PM me with your offers! I will be out of state for a while so I'll do my best to answer them.