Thread: CDi games, movies......other random stuff

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CDi games, movies......other random stuff

i found some CDi stuff the other day while i was out, i'm not into it so i dont know what is worth having, worth anything at all, but if there is something in particular somebody is looking for then let me know. the only thing i can really remember off hand is, rainman movie, and some encylcopedia.

theres 2 odyssey games i ran across cryptoblast......something.....i'm bad with remembering names of games, this is horrible. Dynasty and a 3 in 1 cart, i remember that, and a brand new controller.

Are N64 games worth anything new?

There are a few sega games i also found, a couple are new, mostly used, but i saw, some fighter game brand new, box is slightly out of shape but not bad.

NES satelite

This is just some stuff i've run across recently, so if anybody wants any of this, let me know, its not my stuff either, the price on it is the price i'll tell you for what it is, some of it is too cheap to pass up, the other stuff, you'd have to be totally out of your mind to pay, its a big toss up, but i can always check, and if you want the stuff i can get it shipped to you. a couple dollars for my time is all i ask. if none of this interests you guys then i'll just let somebody else buy it, no loss here, but maybe somebody can find an extra piece to their puzzle......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is the brand new Odyssey 2 controller in some sort of a box? If so I might be interested. The 3 in 1 game is Probably Speedway/Spin-Out/Crypto-Logic the game that came with the system and also the most common.

Thanks, Y-bot

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes, its in a box. like a small cube is the box shape, its loose in the box but it appears as if it would have came that way. i think its $9.99 because, they say, its new. they give me that all the time there, but i can double check and see how much i can push them around. but in the meantime, tell me what you hope to pay, what would be a good deal to you. i'm certainly not into this system at all, i guess i'm just not old enough, and i missed it but i know absolutely nothing about it, i do know its a white and orangish box though. they might have another new part or two out there, who really knows, but i can see

and if anybody else is interested in any of that CDi stuff, let me know, i might be able to get the whole lot of stuff, if its even worth anything, its a row about 3-4 ft long of games/movies/other junk. i'm just helping these people move out some of their junk......mostly junk, to me anyways, but somebody wants this stuff i'm sure of it

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Check your PMs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, if it is a Magnavox Odyssey 2 replacement controller new in the box I would pay $10 or so plus $5 for your time. Let me know if that's what it is and if they have anything else. FYI I sold a bunch of CD-I games on this board for about $4 each I think.
    Y-bot

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ybot, i will double check on the price for you tomorrow, and see what i can do, sometimes these ppl will give this stuff away, and sometimes they are very stiff. i guess it depends on what they got the night before. i'm sure it will be no more than $10 though, that would just be crazy. i might even see if they want to sell everything they have to me......say for a couple hundred dollars, and i can get rid of what i dont want, which is almost everything, i already shopped what i wanted there n got my deals, so i could hook everybody up? never know though, we'll wait til my first package arrives to dennis, thats his name, dont know his username, he should be getting it this coming week so you guys dont have to feel like you're sending a poor boy in afghanistan $10 for something you'll never get

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i wish i wouldn't forget things and have to post twice in a row.......grrr.....

anyways, i was at walmart today and they have frogger 2, for sega dreamcast, is the game any good? i mean the obvious sign of a sequel idea is what brings me to it, i cant recall playing any other frogger games than for the 2600......maybe thats a good thing cuz thats the only good one?

also, is megaman64 a good find for $10?

thanks for everybodies help!