Thread: WTB: O2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: O2

My interest has been quite peaked on the Odyssey 2 and now I need one. Looking to spend $15 to $20 plus shipping. (will pay more if voice unit is included). I do not need the box, just a working system with cables, ac, etc...

Help a guy who has no really classic gaming systems (nothing pre-nintendo here, I am still a little new to collecting.)

Thanks for looking.
    They call me Ha-do-ken, cause I'm down, right, fierce.

www.LANgaming.net
    www.RetroGoggles.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I may be able to pick up the Odyssey2, loose, with the removable controllers (R6 as opposed to R3) on Tuesday if you're interested. PM me if so as well as a price. I passed it up last week (from a guy I know at the local flea market that sells electronics) since I bought a standard O2 from him (boxed, worked great but sold it) before and wanted a bit more of a deal. It looked to be in decent condition but of course I would have cleaned it up. Just let me know and if we work something out and I see he still has it, I'll pick it up for you. (of course if we come to a deal, I get it, and it turns out to be a lemon I won't hold you to anything)