I have a pretty nice setup for sale for those interested. I brand new electric blue DS (box, manuals, and everything else it originally includes..opened only for modding), flashme modded (v6). Also included is a PNY 2GB Compact Flash card, Supercard CF (new), a DS safe case, and a USB to DS power adapter (to charge the unit using a USB port if you wanted). With this setup, you will be completely ready to run whatever you wish, in style, right from the getgo. Selling the entire lot for $300 shipped inside of the USA. I will ship overseas as well, but shipping will cost.

Other items for sale:

Supercard SD (x3): $50 shipped each in the USA

Supercard CF (x2) : $45 shipped each in the USA

Passme2 w/Metroid demo (used for newer DS units): $25 shipped in the USA

Superpass (for older model DS units) : $20 shipped in the USA

If you have an older model DS unit, you can use the Superpass to allow DS code to be run from the GBA slot, OR to flashme mod your DS. If you have a newer model DS (newer firmware) you must use the Passme2 device to run code/flash the unit.

More info on this here:

http://www.dspassme.com/

As for the setup I am selling, of course it is modded, tested and works perfectly (no dead pixels as well). You can play music (Mp3, OGG..etc), movies, homebrew (emus..etc) and more. Very cool stuff. I will probably regret selling it off down the road, but a new venture is calling me Paypal only accepted for my stuff. PM if interested!