I actually purchased this PSP as a backup unit, but now I need funds.

This unit is BRAND NEW. The box has been opened to ensure the system is a v1.50 unit (plays homebrew) and has been checked for dead pixels. Amazingly enough, there is not a single dead/stuck pixel on the screen whatsoever. Of course no scratches or anything like that. Like I said,, brand new.

Also included is a brand new, sealed in box Logitech Playgear Pocket case.

Lastly, I will include a Matte Black faceplate. I ordered this from Singapore awhile back from Xtreme Industries, but I kind of chickened out when it came to installing it Install it if you want, hang on to it for a spare...whatever.

I can just bring the PSP and Playgear back to Target as I am still in return date for the unit, but before I take time out of my life waiting on the return line, I figured I'd give someone the chance to grab a perfect PSP. Beside that, it just seems wrong for me to return a dead pixel free v1.5 to target.

That said, I am selling the setup for $300 shipped. With tax, the PSP was $265. The Playgear was $20. The faceplate was $50. Plus, I am including the shipping and insurance with that for the $300.

I will also include the Target receipt as well. Paypal payment is required, since I need to pay some people via that method. I may also consider a cash/game trade. I recently won a SNES system on ebay, and would like to expand that collection...perhaps with some of the rare titles. PM offers!