Thread: many systems, many games, DS game trades, etc update 3/16

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default many systems, many games, DS game trades, etc update 3/16

Prices include 1st class shipping in padded envelope, but I’d feel better about including shipping if you bought at least 2 things… (In fact, buy everything and I promise extra fast shipping with a smile!)

I prefer paypal. I have 154 all positive feeback on ebay (id=Sevast).

Sytems: I've been restoring classic systems for quite a few years. I have an overstock in NES, SNES, and Genesis right now. If you want a good working system, make me an offer. I probably have controllers and whatever but only want to sell them with systems.

DS: really want to trade DS games. Want Castlevania DS, Mario and Luigie partners in time and others. Let me know what you want to trade! For an exceptionally good trade in your favor, would be willing to throw in a few bucks or add something non DS to the pot. Let's make a deal!
    -Sonic Rush - CIB Great condition
    -Metroid Pinaball - game and box (no instructions or rumble pack). Great condition

PS1
    -CronoCross $6 disks only in non original case

PS2
    -MagnaCarta: (SOLD) Tears of Blood by Atlus $18 disk and manual in non original case
    -Disgaea: (SOLD)
    Y's : The Ark of Napishtim $25 Original case, manual and game.
    -Kessen II $13 with manual, original case, and prima strategy guide.

GBA ---- no pirates
    -Guadian Heroes Advance $10 (sold) complete in box. Sticker residue on box. Sharpied game and manual cover. Box has a couple light wrinkles and bumped corner, but is in overall good condition. It’s a Treasure game! Who cares about the box…
    -Advance Wars II $15 with box. No manual
    -Pokemon sapphire $13 label’s seen better days
    -CIMA $10 cartridge only. I liked this different action rpg from Natsume, but I had to be in the right mood to enjoy it.
    -Mario Pinball $15 I think I have box and manual but if I have the box it isn't in great shape (may have thrown away)
    -Golden Sun - $15 cart only great game
    -Golden Sun the lost age - $15 cart only great game

GBC
    -Zelda oracle of seasons $15 cart only works great cosmetically seen better days.

SNES ---- all contacts cleaned. All are my doubles and are cart only unless noted. In very good condition unless otherwise noted.
    -Super Gameboy $10
    -Super Metriod $12 (sold)
    -Secret of Mana $25 (sold)
    -Sim City $12 with manual. Games in very good shape. Manual has some wear but is in good shape.
    -Super Mario Kart $5 perfect playing but label has wear. It must have been owned by Josh and Josh likes the number 1003 since Josh and the number 1003 are marked on the cart.
    -2 Zelda A link to the past 7$ (label shows light wear) and 5$ (label has one scuff and light wear). Both are the SNES-USA/CAN on the back and the purple down triangle in the upper left of the front.

N64
    -WonderProject J2 make offer Japanese import. With box but box has seen better days. I’ve never played it so I don’t really know anything but that it’s by Enix.

PC
    -King’s Quest V CD $4 with manual
    -Warcraft II and Beyond the Dark Portal Expansion $5 Warcraft II is in original case but without front. Warcraft II expansion is in original case with instruction manual front.

TurboGrafx 16
    -Legendary Axe $8 with case and manual (little bit wrinkled) and game in that plastic sleeve thing.

PSP
    -a PSP $155 (sold)
    PSP had a scratch over the screen so I replaced the faceplate with a brand new one (a light metallic blue faceplate—I’ll post a picture later). All the original sony fixin’s (including the wonderful 32mb memory card -- mmm, mm!). works great. There are some light scratches on it (not on the new faceplate), but it’s in good condition. If you want it, I’ll send the original scratched faceplate too. I bought it used because my sister-in-law wanted one for my nephew. After I bought it, I found out that they weren’t interested any more. It’s family, so I can’t be grumpy. I paid $140. I bought the replacement faceplate for $19. I’m asking $155 including priority mail, delivery confirmation and insurance. I just don’t want to lose much money on it.

-Extra psp faceplate. Pretty violet. (sold)

DS
    -I have 2 sets of Superpass 2 and Supercard CF $60 bucks per set. (both sold)This is the stuff you need to run homebrew on your DS. You just need a CF card and a way to read the CF on your computer. I already have a super card CF setup with my ds also. I’ve been making money selling bells on ebay! Then two of the people who got bells from me wanted to me to help them set things up. I spent a bunch of the money from the bells buying Supercards. Unfortunately, it didn’t pan out. Story of my life.

Gamecube
    -Mario Power Tennis (sold)

Anime
    -AzuManga Daioh Class Album (sold)

PC parts
    -Brand new in retail box Asylum Geforce FX5200 Ultra 128MB AGP $30
    -Brand new retail box Xconnect 500Watt ATX power supply. The power supply comes with a bunch of unplugable cables and you only plug in the cables that you need. This means a lot less clutter. All the cables and the powersupply will glow in UV light. UPC is cut off box, but box is still new and sealed. $75 or best offer shipped. I paid $113 shipped for it, and I assume it will cost me around $15 to ship it priority mail (included in the $75).

Cherry (Level 1) bleedingblackthornedrose's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent
    Vidoegames + Anime = Bliss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here's a pic of the PSP. The screen looks a little funny because it still has a protective piece of plastic that came on the faceplate. It has firmware 2.50 (hey it's halfway hacked!). The accessories it comes with are: sony soft case, sony headphones, sony usb cable, sony charge cable, 32mb memory stick. Thanks!

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1168/pspclean3ni.jpg

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

got payment for some items yesterday. Mailed today. pmed those I mailed with delivery confirmation numbers.

Cherry (Level 1) bleedingblackthornedrose's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

made my payment this morning :-)
    Vidoegames + Anime = Bliss

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

shipped day after I received payment! Bump and added new stuff.

Insert Coin (Level 0) shanonw76's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM Sent

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

changes and a bumpidy-bumb