Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 326 to 345 of 345

Thread: Rare Xbox Games

  1. #326
    ServBot (Level 11) TheDomesticInstitution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Yep, I have the real game... not the line of contact pack...

  2. #327
    Pear (Level 6) orrimarrko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Front row of the last LUSH concert...
    Posts
    1,353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neogamer View Post
    Trying finding a NEW copy of House of the Dead III.

    Does that qualify?

    I see these at my local Fry's everytime I walk in. $19.99 each.
    Great to deal with: Leonk, AdamG, Cheesystick, DigitalPress, ButtaSuperb, Hydr0x, Darth Vader, Gary Gnu, Portnoyd, NexWave, Postermen, Kaine23, ARCZero, kai123, Buyatari, Minilek, DREW, bighab, AlanD, Flack

  3. #328
    Pac-Man (Level 10) ianoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Raritee

    I finally found Stake Fortune Fighters at Gamestop: $4.99.

    I also saw my first copy of ESPN MLS Extratime 2002- did I pick up a lame sports title or a bona-fide rarity?

    And I got my second copy of Frogger Beyond. When I sort out my Xbox I'll have a spare.

    I found a sealed Sega Soccer Slam and an Ultimate Beach Soccer recently, first copies I'd seen.

    I also found a Loons, first copy I'd seen.

    I still haven't seen a Death Row, a Red Card 2003 or a Groove Rider.

    I have seen only one Tom and Jerry ($35 at Game Crazy, passed) and one Jurraisic Park Operation Genesis ($35 at Game Stop, passed). I saw one Futurama in a store, but I had it and it was priced at $30, so I passed.

    Perhaps I should summarize my findings. Anyone have any more Xbox rarities I should look out for? Gives me something to do during lunch when I go to Gamestop.

  4. #329
    Insert Coin (Level 0) skylark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ianoid View Post
    I finally found Stake Fortune Fighters at Gamestop: $4.99.

    I also saw my first copy of ESPN MLS Extratime 2002- did I pick up a lame sports title or a bona-fide rarity?

    And I got my second copy of Frogger Beyond. When I sort out my Xbox I'll have a spare.

    I found a sealed Sega Soccer Slam and an Ultimate Beach Soccer recently, first copies I'd seen.

    I also found a Loons, first copy I'd seen.

    I still haven't seen a Death Row, a Red Card 2003 or a Groove Rider.

    I have seen only one Tom and Jerry ($35 at Game Crazy, passed) and one Jurraisic Park Operation Genesis ($35 at Game Stop, passed). I saw one Futurama in a store, but I had it and it was priced at $30, so I passed.

    Perhaps I should summarize my findings. Anyone have any more Xbox rarities I should look out for? Gives me something to do during lunch when I go to Gamestop.
    MLS Extra Time is hard to find, although plenty of online stores have it. I consider it a rarity as far as that goes for Xbox since mine is the only one I've seen around here, and that was years ago. It's a decent game, but not the best. Still, it's the only one with the MLS license, so I like it. A better find, in terms of quality, is your Sega Soccer Slam.

    Ultimate Beach Soccer is one I still haven't seen offline. I may have to resort to ebay. Same with Groove Rider. I have all the others except Tom and Jerry, which I've passed on several times. You might reconsider buying Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis as that one looks like it might be one of a handful that are going to be tough to get.

    As far additional rarities, here are some I've had trouble finding around here. The titles previously listed in the thread hold true for the most part; these are just a few I haven't seen too often in my area - not that they are necessarily rare.

    Pac-Man World 2 - non-greatest hits
    Curse: Eye of Isis - not a bad game if you don't mind old Resident Evil style wandering around for keys.
    Special Forces: Nemesis Strike
    Pulse Racer
    Psychonauts
    Hot Wheels Stunt Challenge
    Samurai Shodown V
    King of Fighters 02/03
    Sentinel Crisis
    Knight's Apprentice (although I do see it from time to time)
    Legend of Black Kat - good game
    Still Life
    Frogger: Ancient Shadows
    Steel Battalion: Line of Contact - only for completists since it's no longer supported
    F1 2001 - crappy game, but still hard to find
    Roller Coaster Tycoon - not adapted well for consoles
    WTA Tour Tennis - never seen another copy besides my own
    Tennis Masters Series - seen one other copy
    Virtual Pool
    That pinball game with the women on the cover
    Gottlieb Collection pinball
    All the fishing games
    Real World Golf since it was marked down at GS
    Bloody Roar Extreme
    Carmen Sandiago
    Battlestar Galactica - maybe I have seen this one around a lot. Can't remember.
    Battle Engine Aquila - very good game, except for the cut scenes and voices.

    Gotta get ready for work now. Like I said, not all of these are going to be hard to find. I just don't remember seeing a lot around here.

  5. #330
    ServBot (Level 11) roushimsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,030
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Real World Golf since it was marked down at GS
    How much is it there? I can't find a listing for it on their site and I'd love to be able to pick it up on the cheap. AAFES still has a pile of them marked at full price but I've been waiting for them to drop in price....so if I can price match 'em down to something like $20 or some such then I'm totally there.

  6. #331
    Insert Coin (Level 0) skylark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roushimsx View Post
    How much is it there? I can't find a listing for it on their site and I'd love to be able to pick it up on the cheap. AAFES still has a pile of them marked at full price but I've been waiting for them to drop in price....so if I can price match 'em down to something like $20 or some such then I'm totally there.
    When I bought mine, it was $24.99. I think that was about four or five months ago.

  7. #332
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    I think rarity really depends on a number of factors and frankly, there are few if any used games for the Xbox which are hard to find. In fact, there are several copies of just about every game you listed on Ebay right now and they probably will only go for a few dollars each. If you're talking about factory new games, I would agree that many of those you listed can be difficult to find. Having said that, I'm about 10 games away from a complete factory sealed Xbox collection and really it's not a matter of having problems finding the last ten, I'm mostly just waiting until some of the prices come down on things like Madden '08 and a few of the later releases.

  8. #333
    Insert Coin (Level 0) skylark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I think rarity really depends on a number of factors and frankly, there are few if any used games for the Xbox which are hard to find. In fact, there are several copies of just about every game you listed on Ebay right now and they probably will only go for a few dollars each. If you're talking about factory new games, I would agree that many of those you listed can be difficult to find. Having said that, I'm about 10 games away from a complete factory sealed Xbox collection and really it's not a matter of having problems finding the last ten, I'm mostly just waiting until some of the prices come down on things like Madden '08 and a few of the later releases.
    Any Xbox game is fairly easy to find. The rarity is all relative. I don't do much buying online, so, for me, some games are harder to find. But, yeah, you're right.

  9. #334
    Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    MLS Extra Time is hard to find, although plenty of online stores have it. I consider it a rarity as far as that goes for Xbox since mine is the only one I've seen around here, and that was years ago. It's a decent game, but not the best. Still, it's the only one with the MLS license, so I like it. A better find, in terms of quality, is your Sega Soccer Slam.

    Ultimate Beach Soccer is one I still haven't seen offline. I may have to resort to ebay. Same with Groove Rider. I have all the others except Tom and Jerry, which I've passed on several times. You might reconsider buying Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis as that one looks like it might be one of a handful that are going to be tough to get.

    As far additional rarities, here are some I've had trouble finding around here. The titles previously listed in the thread hold true for the most part; these are just a few I haven't seen too often in my area - not that they are necessarily rare.

    Pac-Man World 2 - non-greatest hits
    Curse: Eye of Isis - not a bad game if you don't mind old Resident Evil style wandering around for keys.
    Special Forces: Nemesis Strike
    Pulse Racer
    Psychonauts
    Hot Wheels Stunt Challenge
    Samurai Shodown V
    King of Fighters 02/03
    Sentinel Crisis
    Knight's Apprentice (although I do see it from time to time)
    Legend of Black Kat - good game
    Still Life
    Frogger: Ancient Shadows
    Steel Battalion: Line of Contact - only for completists since it's no longer supported
    F1 2001 - crappy game, but still hard to find
    Roller Coaster Tycoon - not adapted well for consoles
    WTA Tour Tennis - never seen another copy besides my own
    Tennis Masters Series - seen one other copy
    Virtual Pool
    That pinball game with the women on the cover
    Gottlieb Collection pinball
    All the fishing games
    Real World Golf since it was marked down at GS
    Bloody Roar Extreme
    Carmen Sandiago
    Battlestar Galactica - maybe I have seen this one around a lot. Can't remember.
    Battle Engine Aquila - very good game, except for the cut scenes and voices.

    Gotta get ready for work now. Like I said, not all of these are going to be hard to find. I just don't remember seeing a lot around here.
    MLS Extra Time and Legend of Black Kat are available at my local game store (indie). Can't remember what either one is priced at but it isn't "insane." I'm sure a few of these others may be there, too. I could also go out and within 20-30 minutes nearby get 2 copies of the Predator game, the "HTF" Outrun game and another copy or two of Land of the Dead.

  10. #335
    ServBot (Level 11) TheDomesticInstitution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Since it seems not as many people check the "What it's worth" forum and it wouldn't be appropriate to post a query of the sort in modern gaming- I'll try and ask here to get the most exposure. I know that Capcom Classics volume 1 is easily found for the XBOX... but until a few months ago I never even realized there was a volume 2 (for the XBOX). I only know because I saw a copy on ebay when browsing for something else. And it was the only auction I've seen in a while selling a copy. I just checked agan today in completed and active auctions, and nothing came up. And like a lot of the questions in this thread about rarity, most get answered with "At my local FYE here in Wisconsin, there's been 3 dozen copies that've been sitting for a year on the shelf." So I wonder if that's the case with this... I've wanted a copy since I've known about it (not a huge proirity- as I probably won't play it much) but also would like to know if anyone's seen many copies of it. I think it was a 2006 release, so it was getting close to the end of the XBOX- and I'm sure it's not a big seller either. So it could be a low print run. Goddamn I think I've written well enough about this silly game- so any help would be great. I just checked amazon and found 8 copies from $33.00. Also haven't seen it used anywhere- and it's not in the rarity guide (though I understand it's in the process of being updated).

  11. #336
    Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Md
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    What is the word on
    Land of the dead Road to fiddlers green?
    The used price is still 24.99
    neo geo system

  12. #337
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gepeto View Post
    What is the word on
    Land of the dead Road to fiddlers green?
    The used price is still 24.99
    I believe Fry's got all the unsold copies of this as I saw literally dozens of new copies for $10 each at three different locations before Christmas. They probably still have some, but I'm not 100% sure. So, at everywhere but Fry's it's hard to find.

  13. #338
    Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Damaramu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,423
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Anyone subscribe to the Gamestop newsletter via email? I do and I recently received a printable coupon for Buy 1 Used Original Xbox Game, Get 1 Free. Good until the 17th.

  14. #339
    Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gepeto View Post
    What is the word on
    Land of the dead Road to fiddlers green?
    The used price is still 24.99
    Amazon and Ebay actually have new copies for cheaper than that, they did the last time I checked. I believe Amazon still has it "in print" (i.e. eligible for Amazon Prime and not just available through the Marketplace sellers). I had a copy I was thinking of getting rid of, come to think of it.

  15. #340
    Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Md
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I believe Fry's got all the unsold copies of this as I saw literally dozens of new copies for $10 each at three different locations before Christmas. They probably still have some, but I'm not 100% sure. So, at everywhere but Fry's it's hard to find.
    Then that explains it. I have been watching this game for a while and finally picked it up. The price never went down. Even when it seened like they were dumping all there xbox games. I saw one used case at game crazy 14.99 I went to get it they couldn't find the game. Finally I gave in and bought the last used at gamestop.
    neo geo system

  16. #341
    Kirby (Level 13) norkusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    5,830
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Sam's Club sells Land Of The Dead for $11. I've been to 2 different local Sam's stores and they both had plenty of copies.

  17. #342
    Key (Level 9) esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,885
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    The Blockbuster exclusives:
    Outlaw Golf: 9 Holes of X-Mas -R1
    Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes of X-Mas -R1
    Outlaw Golf Holiday Golf -R3
    Outlaw Volleyball: Red Hot -R1
    Streetstyle Street Soccer -R1

    The Toys-R-Us exclusive:
    Sneakers -R2


    I'm usually derisive of Platinum Hits versions, but at least these particular combo packs were exclusive to the Xbox and not trip over common.
    Crash Super Pack -Wrath of Cortex & Nitro Kart -R2
    Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe -R2
    Sonic Heroes and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe -R2
    Shrek 2 and Shark Tale 2-in-1 Pack -R2

    The Xbox never had a Platinum edition Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, so you get the regular version disc in the combo packs.




    What follows has less to do with discussing rarity and more to do with things that might be of interest to Xbox collectors. You might like to keep an eye out for the ToCA Race Driver 2/Colin McRae Rally 04 bundle, Mace Griffon Bounty Hunter with bonus music sampler and World Championship Poker with the bonus Fundamentals of Poker Book. They're probably R2's at best, but they are variations from the regular versions.

    Grand Theft Auto and Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind games both came with large fold out maps. These were the only Xbox game that I've come across that had anything extra inside, bonus DVD's, movie tickets, music CD's, collector cards, ect., that isn't clearly noted on the case.



    Xbox Demo discs in DVD cases:
    LucasArts Xbox Experience Vol. 1 Demo Disc -R3
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Companion Demo Disc -R3
    Volvo: Drive for Life 2005 -R2
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 1 -R1
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 2 -R1
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 3 -R1
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 4 -R1
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 5 -R1
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 6 -R3
    Xbox Exhibition Vol. 7 -R2

    EBGames/Gamestop Fable Limited Edition Bonus DVD. -R1
    It's not a demo, but rather the exact same bonus DVD included with the Limited Edition Fable. Don't know if they were sold or given away, but they do have thier own unique case artwork and paperwork.



    Xbox Live Starter Kit's cardboard sleeved Xbox games:
    Xbox Music Mixer
    Tetris Worlds Online
    MechAssault
    Project Gotham Racing 2
    Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
    Xbox Live Arcade’s launch disc with Ms. Pac Man

    The Xbox Live Arcade launch disc was originaly sold by Microsoft for $4.99 in 2004, but I'm pretty sure it was later included in one of the 3 month Xbox Live Starter Kit's. The games were all sealed and though they are common now, I wonder how those cardboard sleeves will fare over time. There were also some demo's included in the Starter Kits for Whacked!/MotoGP, MechAssault/MotoGP, and MechAssault 2/OutRun 2.



    Limited Editions, Collectors Editions, Special Editions, and GOTY's

    These are in standard DVD cases:
    Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Collectors Edition -R1
    Fable Limited Edition -R1
    Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Limited Special Edition -R1
    Jade Empire Limited Edition -R1
    MechAssualt 2: Lone Wolf Limited Edition -R1
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition -R1
    Robocop Collectors Edition -R1
    Star Wars Starfighter: Special Edition -R1

    Robocop and Star Wars Starfighter never had regular Xbox editions. The collector/special edition titles were merely marketing ploy's.

    These are in DVD cases with cardboard slip covers:
    Godfather Limited Edition -R1
    Mortal Kombat: Deception Collectors Edition -R2
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition -R2

    These are in metal cases with plastic slip covers:
    Doom 3 Limited Collectors Edition -R1
    Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition -R1
    Marc Ecko's Getting Up Limited Edition -R2
    Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collectors Edition -R2
    True Crime: New York City Collector's Edition -R1

    These are in cardboard box's:
    Driver: Parallel Lines Limited Edition -R2
    Robotech: Battlecry Collectors Edition -R4



    Not for Resale: Limited Edition Packages (pack-in)
    Sega GT 2002 & JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (2002)
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars & Tetris Worlds (2003)
    NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin (2004)

    Each came with a green bar on the cover identifying them as "Not for Resale: Limited Edition" packages. Each came with two seperate game manuals but both games were on a single disc. The disc's do not say "Not for Resale: Limited Edition" on them.

    The 2002 Sega GT 2002 & JSRF Holiday Bundle included Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding. It came with a green bar on the cover identifying it as "Not for Resale: Limited Edition". The disc does not say "Not for Resale: Limited Edition"

    The 2003 Star Wars: The Clone Wars & Tetris Worlds Holiday Bundle included Grabbed by the Ghoulies. It was the regular version of the game with a white sticker on the back of the case cover identifying it as "Not for Individual Sale". The disc does not say "Not for Individual Sale"

    Not for Resale Editions (pack-in)
    Halo: Combat Evolved (2004)
    Came with a green bar on the cover identifying it as "Not for Resale". The disc also had a green bar identifying it as "Not for Resale".

    Not for Resale Revente Interdite Package (pack-in)
    Project Gotham Racing 2/Xbox Arcade (2005)
    This came with a green bar on the cover identifying it as "Not for Resale Revente Interdite". It came with one game manual and two seperate discs. The disc's do not say "Not for Resale Revente Interdite".

    Forza Motorsport/Xbox Arcade (pack-in) 2005
    This came with a with a box on the cover stating "Includes Xbox Live Arcade". The disc itself is marked identically as the case cover.

    I believe the Canadian's recieved some different pack-in games, such as Oddworld Munch's Oddysee/NFL Fever and Gotham Racing 2/Crimson Skies 2.
    I haven't seen any of those first hand to verify though.



    That's about it from me! From my personal Xbox data lists:
    873 unique NTSC games
    221 were games not found on the Gamecube or PS2
    18 were, but received different titles
    100 Platinum Hits versions


    Lastly, I'd like to put in a good word for both of Dean Takahashi's books - 'Opening the Xbox' and 'The Xbox 360 Uncloaked'. To anyone even mildly interested in the Xbox, they are WELL worth your time. I bought the first book used to save some pennies and after I had finished it I made damn sure to buy his second book new because I WANTED to pay the man for his work! That's about the highest compliment I can give anyone.

    Here's some street cred. You know I spent hours stacking them up like that and still I managed to get some upside down. Oh, poop!

    I picked up a brand new copy of Outlaw Golf at my local Gamecrazy, which is going ou of business. It comes shrinkwrapped together with 1 dozen Ultra golf balls. There is a 2" cardboard band/sleeve going around it holding the two together, and it says "Free One Dozen Golf Balls Instantlly with the purchase of the attached video game - Flip Me Over!"

    Not sure if this was a Gamecrazy promotion or exclusive.

  18. #343
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esquire View Post
    I picked up a brand new copy of Outlaw Golf at my local Gamecrazy, which is going ou of business. It comes shrinkwrapped together with 1 dozen Ultra golf balls. There is a 2" cardboard band/sleeve going around it holding the two together, and it says "Free One Dozen Golf Balls Instantlly with the purchase of the attached video game - Flip Me Over!"

    Not sure if this was a Gamecrazy promotion or exclusive.
    I believe it was a Gamecrazy exclusive. That is the only place I have ever seen the bundle you described.

  19. #344
    Key (Level 9) esquire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,885
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Limited Editions, Collectors Editions, Special Editions, and GOTY's

    These are in standard DVD cases:
    Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Collectors Edition -R1
    Fable Limited Edition -R1
    Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Limited Special Edition -R1
    Jade Empire Limited Edition -R1
    MechAssualt 2: Lone Wolf Limited Edition -R1
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition -R1
    Robocop Collectors Edition -R1
    Star Wars Starfighter: Special Edition -R1

    Robocop and Star Wars Starfighter never had regular Xbox editions. The collector/special edition titles were merely marketing ploy's.

    These are in DVD cases with cardboard slip covers:
    Godfather Limited Edition -R1
    Mortal Kombat: Deception Collectors Edition -R2
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition -R2

    These are in metal cases with plastic slip covers:
    Doom 3 Limited Collectors Edition -R1
    Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition -R1
    Marc Ecko's Getting Up Limited Edition -R2
    Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collectors Edition -R2
    True Crime: New York City Collector's Edition -R1

    These are in cardboard box's:
    Driver: Parallel Lines Limited Edition -R2
    Robotech: Battlecry Collectors Edition -R4
    I've seen 2 different variations on the "Fable Limited Edition"

    I have the "Limited Edition Bonus DVD Included" version that comes with both discs in a dual disc case.

    I have seen the "Limited Edition Bonus DVD" packaged separately in its own case, with the exact same artwork, only the oval stamp text is different and of course each case holds a single disc.

    As for the Mortal Kombat: Deception Collectors Edition, weren't there like 4 different versions, each with a different character on the cover, or was that the PS2 version? If so, what were the available characters?

  20. #345
    Banana (Level 7) Neil Koch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    The land of sky blue waters
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esquire View Post
    As for the Mortal Kombat: Deception Collectors Edition, weren't there like 4 different versions, each with a different character on the cover, or was that the PS2 version? If so, what were the available characters?
    They were Mileena, Raiden, Baraka, and Scorpion.

    Pics of the covers are here
    http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/695/695729/imgs_1.html

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Rare japan-only XBOX games
    By Manhattan Sports Club in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:41 PM
  3. FA: 25 Xbox Games *Great Lot, Some Rare Titles!*
    By phantomfriar in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 10:27 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 12:42 PM
  5. Rare Rare Rare boxed complete turbo grafx games for sale!!!
    By greedostick in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 11:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •