As the title suggests, I'm looking to get rid of Inuyasha: Kagome no Sengoku Yume Hiki for the Wonderswan Color and Wizardry: Bane of the Cosmic Forge for the PC (DOS/Tandy, 1990).

Inuyasha is complete and in excellent condition, while Wizardry is sealed, and the shrink wrap is still in decent cosmetic condition. I can post pictures if necessary, just ask. Looking to get around $10 plus shipping for Inuyasha, and am currently taking offers on Wizardry. Honestly, I'm not looking to get much for it. If nobody wants to make an offer, I can toss out a price.

I'm estimating shipping at $5 airmail for each, or $4 for surface (I'm in Canada, and our postal system is awful). Both options come with free insurance included. I can bump Inuyasha's shipping down to $1.75-$2.75 if you don't mind me shipping it without the plastic cart holder inside the box (that's all that's bumping up the shipping cost).

I prefer PayPal, and don't mind shipping first to established users, as I haven't dealt with anyone here before. I'm also on GameTZ (username Darrenm), and have plently of excellent feedback there.

Thanks!